Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today

1) Epidemic - **** yeah.

-- GAP --

2) EOP - Solid Pull. Good job.

3) MM - Beat FOE start of trip.

4) FOE - hmmm

5) FI/TLP/DP - dno... saw all three of you.

F2P RANKINGS AT IT STANDS

1) Epidemic - Hate it or love it.

2) MM - o.

3) FOE/EOP - EOP has been stronger last two weeks.

5) TLP/FI/DP - No clue tbh but they go here in whatever order.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Ape arn't you the idiot who said if MM didn't beat E you'd stop posting on this site forever? And also proclaimed that MM with signups "Isn't fair to other clans"?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Ape arn't you the idiot who said if MM didn't beat E you'd stop posting on this site forever? And also proclaimed that MM with signups "Isn't fair to other clans"?

It's not E was hot for the day & as for Eop MM still would of rocked them regarless of there opts, before you guys crashed we dropping them like butter.

Ye that was him. I'm guessing he won't respond to this lol. As he gotta stop posting now.

Edit: he just did guess that's his last post then.

oh cool because a bunch of E members said you had V0p with you, but ok. Btw some of the people in your opt picture are not even in EOP but ok.

94/97? really?

apps bro, apps.

And for the V0P, there was what, 3 of them at the beginning of the trip in W105 till I said sort it out, they're dumb as **** so I made them **** off, putting us from 98 to 95? Then with the Juniors, we've really got about a 117-manned Force, there in the end 94/117 is a good pull?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

1. E - Outpulled nearest clan by 13ish? we had 105 at least, it's hard to tell, we had 100 pure E after a hop and at least 5 out scouting.

2. EOP - Here if those numbers are pure EOP, nice to see them not attacking E north of chaos nd saying gratz #1 but jibs said we're not getting thought of as teaming so attacked till hey ran :L

3. MM - Heard they beat FOE at some point early on, spent most of the day running away from E when they knew we were just behind em, had 20-30 less then E at all times.

4. FOE -Heard they lost to MM, dunno.

5. No idea who did what, saw DP/TLP out and Malice.

People talk about even opts, well we've beaten FOE even opts at like 50+. IF you want even opts then pull more or declare a even opted fight. Although don't expect it to be accepted as making 30 people sit isn't going to happen.

To sum up the day for me:

091212215255.png

Goodfight RC robes and Corrupt long, mind you that long had like 3 minutes left on it, got hit logging in again.

Pure epidemic after a hop, still had 5+ scouts out.

091212212028.png

E #1, 3 weeks running, people need to stop bitchng and step up their game.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Sad day that ivp penetrated goop with his pixel *****:(

didn't hear of any actual clean fights e had, so your all judging them by opts which they never really used

that's a shame.

Bed time for me looking forward to some nice p2p tommorow foe.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

ROFL NOW THE EXCUSE IS, ZOMG ONLY 3 WEEKS MAN CALM DOWN, u started from 1 week, to 2 weeks to now 3 weeks in a row... plenty more to come. Nice signups btw, thought clans hit a slump once MM need signups for battle? lold

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Sad day that ivp penetrated goop with his pixel *****:(

didn't hear of any actual clean fights e had, so your all judging them by opts which they never really used

that's a shame.

Bed time for me looking forward to some nice p2p tommorow foe.

laughing

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

ROFL NOW THE EXCUSE IS, ZOMG ONLY 3 WEEKS MAN CALM DOWN, u started from 1 week, to 2 weeks to now 3 weeks in a row... plenty more to come. Nice signups btw, thought clans hit a slump once MM need signups for battle? lold

I Lol'd E can't do **** without signups.