Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE

TPA

AzubuB

M5

Clg.Eu

Fnatic

Clg.Na

WE

Fnatic

TPA

M5

CLG EU

Crs Eu

Crs NA

Snoopeh

CLG Na

WE ddoses 2 much, they are obviously hackers and scammers and crashers, how can u rank them @ #1?

WE are **** screencheaters along with fat woong from AF...

my list

WHICHEVER TEAM OF THESE 7 THAT DOESNT THROW HARD - M5/TPA/FNATIC/WE/AF/NS/CLGEU

hmm

m5 = crazy good jungler imo and genja tends to never feed either

fnatic = good overall i still dont think they are that good tho despite getting #2

WE = amazing mid and ad in particular

AF = havent paid attention to them much

NS = dont know them, who are they? i prob just dont recognize the shortening

clgeu = ****** top really, but froggen carried mostly. Snoopeh is chill aswell

Also tis list aswell for me:

Worlds best

AD - Weixiao / Double's vayne and caitlyn / aphromoo.. Probably Wei #1 Aphroo #2 Double #3

Mid - nyjacky and froggen

Top - voyboy is decent but most top laners are pretty even imo

Jungler - Oddone and M5's jungler.

Support - hmmmmm... some have extremely good synergy with their ad's such as Weixiao's supp, as well as Xpecial with chaox.

Aphromoo's style works in solo queue, but as seen in tournaments, it completely fails when everyone is taking **** seriously.

Doublelift's vayne > Weixaio

For me it would be

Team:

WE

TPA

Azubu Frost

Fnatic

M5

Clg.eu

Numerous other Asian teams

Clg. Na

TSM

Dig

Worlds best:

ADC: Wei

Mid: Froggen or RapidStar

Top: Stanley

Jungle: Diamondprox

Support: Anyone but locodoco

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

WE

TPA

AzubuB

M5

Clg.Eu

Fnatic

Clg.Na

WE

Fnatic

TPA

M5

CLG EU

Crs Eu

Crs NA

Snoopeh

CLG Na

WE ddoses 2 much, they are obviously hackers and scammers and crashers, how can u rank them @ #1?

WE are **** screencheaters along with fat woong from AF...

my list

WHICHEVER TEAM OF THESE 7 THAT DOESNT THROW HARD - M5/TPA/FNATIC/WE/AF/NS/CLGEU

hmm

m5 = crazy good jungler imo and genja tends to never feed either

fnatic = good overall i still dont think they are that good tho despite getting #2

WE = amazing mid and ad in particular

AF = havent paid attention to them much

NS = dont know them, who are they? i prob just dont recognize the shortening

clgeu = ****** top really, but froggen carried mostly. Snoopeh is chill aswell

Also tis list aswell for me:

Worlds best

AD - Weixiao / Double's vayne and caitlyn / aphromoo.. Probably Wei #1 Aphroo #2 Double #3

Mid - nyjacky and froggen

Top - voyboy is decent but most top laners are pretty even imo

Jungler - Oddone and M5's jungler.

Support - hmmmmm... some have extremely good synergy with their ad's such as Weixiao's supp, as well as Xpecial with chaox.

Aphromoo's style works in solo queue, but as seen in tournaments, it completely fails when everyone is taking **** seriously.

Doublelift's vayne > Weixaio

For me it would be

Team:

WE

TPA

Azubu Frost

Fnatic

M5

Clg.eu

Numerous other Asian teams

Clg. Na

TSM

Dig

Worlds best:

ADC: Wei

Mid: Froggen or RapidStar

Top: Stanley

Jungle: Diamondprox

Support: Anyone but locodoco

Worlds best

ADC: Yellowpete

Mid: Froggen

Top: Wickd

Jungle: Snoopeh

Support: Scumbag Krepo

I'm not biased.

Spoiler:
M5's jungler (Diamond I think) is ******* insane
Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

How are CP doing in the main world? I'm genuinely interested, would be nice to see a former pure clan convert and do well. Last I heard main clans were doing worse than pure clans.

Proud Mayhem Maker

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

How are CP doing in the main world? I'm genuinely interested, would be nice to see a former pure clan convert and do well. Last I heard main clans were doing worse than pure clans.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1568727-corr...cwri-1st-fight/

Are Call of Legends a good clan? Never heard of them before.

Proud Mayhem Maker

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

Don't know much about main clans, does that mean they are good? For pures, top 10 wouldn't mean much since there was basically a top 4 and everyone else was just kinda there. Is it different for mains?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

Don't know much about main clans, does that mean they are good? For pures, top 10 wouldn't mean much since there was basically a top 4 and everyone else was just kinda there. Is it different for mains?

There are like 20-30 mains clans so yeah lol

they had more 99 def kids we were all 50-80 just started training!

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

Actually they're a slumping main clan, one of the most **** ones. Before eoc they were clw based and are still clw based. Cp is basically bottom feeding on main clans as they did on pure clans for their whole existence. They make their wins seem more glorious then they really are on cp's teamspeak, because their members know nothing about the clans they fight. They say everyone they fight is a top 10 main clan lmfao.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

Actually they're a slumping main clan, one of the most **** ones. Before eoc they were clw based and are still clw based. Cp is basically bottom feeding on main clans as they did on pure clans for their whole existence. They make their wins seem more glorious then they really are on cp's teamspeak, because their members know nothing about the clans they fight. They say everyone they fight is a top 10 main clan lmfao.

chill we're still 50-80 def lol we'll be fighting sol/ph/rsd soon XD

and yes, theyre a top 10 main clan go check at zybez xd

p.s we beat a top 5 main clan 3 weeks ago (Genesis)

cp is doing better than any other pure clan that went mainto my knowledge maybe because its the only , if you want to challenge that go main as well and fight us, We'd outpull your dying clan by over 9000

1. mm

2. ef

3. hi

4. eop

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

They beat you guys... did you not see their vid that included the fight vs you. They wiped the floor with you guys, you regrouped every 30 seconds lol.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

Actually they're a slumping main clan, one of the most **** ones. Before eoc they were clw based and are still clw based. Cp is basically bottom feeding on main clans as they did on pure clans for their whole existence. They make their wins seem more glorious then they really are on cp's teamspeak, because their members know nothing about the clans they fight. They say everyone they fight is a ^_^ :NULL: top 10 main clan lmfao.

They beat you guys... did you not see their vid that included the fight vs you. They wiped the floor with you guys, you regrouped every 30 seconds lol.

What?

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1568146-corr...defeat-genesis/

maybe next time :thumbsup:

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

Actually they're a slumping main clan, one of the most **** ones. Before eoc they were clw based and are still clw based. Cp is basically bottom feeding on main clans as they did on pure clans for their whole existence. They make their wins seem more glorious then they really are on cp's teamspeak, because their members know nothing about the clans they fight. They say everyone they fight is a ^_^ :NULL: top 10 main clan lmfao.

What?

You guys didn't fight in the actual purple portal for a reason, because they woulda cleared you. You also didn't fight in the wildy because the kdr would have shown. Are you blind?

Heres their vid, they clearly smashed your guts.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

What?

You guys didn't fight in the actual purple portal for a reason, because they woulda cleared you. You also didn't fight in the wildy because the kdr would have shown. Are you blind?

Heres their vid, they clearly smashed your guts.

theres a reason why CP posted a topic on Zybez and not Genesis :P

CP ending opts: 64

Genesis ending opts: 42

p.s we were a 1-39 def that fight XD

stop trying

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

and how many of those clans are actually stable? Like 4 or 5 lol. VR, RSD, Sol, not sure if EOS closed or not and maybe TT/DF?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

and how many of those clans are actually stable? Like 4 or 5 lol. VR, RSD, Sol, not sure if EOS closed or not and maybe TT/DF?

the top 20 main clans are more stable than yours

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

gottem coach

kid is a regular member in vr and he acts like he knows anything about the main clan world #lolirl

also shout out to goop tryharding as a pure clan, give up already idiot

edit: eop's random frustration may be due to lack of events (ur 10v10 minis dont count lolz)

edit #2: i remember when eop was feared on these boards, now its 3 tryhards and 2 of them dont even scape

#Clan-CP

eoc:

eop

mm

ef

bs:

tlp

tp

ai

ul

rest

Top 10 main clan

except they are not a part of a low point community like we are, there is still some competition. you should be ashamed that your joke of a clan took the easy way out claiming there was "no competition" for you because you had 50 deffers running around asking pure clans for fights the very first week eoc came out whilst every other clan was trying to adapt.

i can assure you once you fight real main clans your ****** member base won't stand a chance. tcl as a top main clan, lol'd.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

except they are not a part of a low point community like we are, there is still some competition. you should be ashamed that your joke of a clan took the easy way out claiming there was "no competition" for you because you had 50 deffers running around asking pure clans for fights the very first week eoc came out whilst every other clan was trying to adapt.

i can assure you once you fight real main clans your ****** member base won't stand a chance. tcl as a top main clan, lol'd.

your pure clan is dead and peaks 9 to week preps, i cant take you seriously. even your old leader bashes your stupidity. ur a joke, no wonder no one takes ur officials seriously when trying to adapt to eoc.

#Clan-CP