Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

except they are not a part of a low point community like we are, there is still some competition. you should be ashamed that your joke of a clan took the easy way out claiming there was "no competition" for you because you had 50 deffers running around asking pure clans for fights the very first week eoc came out whilst every other clan was trying to adapt.

i can assure you once you fight real main clans your ****** member base won't stand a chance. tcl as a top main clan, lol'd.

your pure clan is dead and peaks 9 to week preps, i cant take you seriously

pretty sure we pulled 25ish on saturday to match whatever you pull now/your average pull in rs2. my clan has pures and is fighting to adapt and bring pure clanning back to life, your clan gave up to avoid getting smacked by the adapting clans like you have been for the past 6 years.

good attempt to troll kiddo, past your bed time so go ahead and lie in your bed next to mommy, maybe one day she'll teach you to never bite off more than you can chew.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

except they are not a part of a low point community like we are, there is still some competition. you should be ashamed that your joke of a clan took the easy way out claiming there was "no competition" for you because you had 50 deffers running around asking pure clans for fights the very first week eoc came out whilst every other clan was trying to adapt.

i can assure you once you fight real main clans your ****** member base won't stand a chance. tcl as a top main clan, lol'd.

pretty sure we pulled 25ish on saturday to match whatever you pull now/your average pull in rs2. my clan has pures and is fighting to adapt and bring pure clanning back to life, your clan gave up to avoid getting smacked by the adapting clans like you have been for the past 6 years.

good attempt to troll kiddo, past your bed time so go ahead and lie in your bed next to mommy, maybe one day she'll teach you to never bite off more than you can chew.

are you pretty sure you pulled 25? were you even there idiot? ur not doing **** retard ur watching ur clan slowly die like the rest of us. give up already so you can "focus" on vr.

#Clan-CP

are you pretty sure you pulled 25? were you even there idiot? ur not doing **** retard ur watching ur clan slowly die like the rest of us. give up already so you can "focus" on vr.

its okay, i too was pretty mad when i first got verbally abused.. well not really

:teehee:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

its funny cos we pull more to eoc than cp did to rs2

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

wanna kno wats funnier? 2 ppl that had admin access in eop less than a month ago are in cp atm. LOLOL

the ship is slowly sinking, its like the titanic except u can actually see the iceberg coming and u still dont avoid it

#Clan-CP

wanna kno wats funnier? 2 ppl that had admin access in eop less than a month ago are in cp atm. LOLOL

the ship is slowly sinking, its like the titanic except u can actually see the iceberg coming and u still dont avoid it

i'm sure eop are so upset about losing 101 sins

l0l

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

l0l

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

l0l

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

l0l

i'm glad all 3 of you are paying close enough attention to cp to know that 101 joined ;)

apps are open

#Clan-CP

l0l

i'm glad all 3 of you are paying close enough attention to cp to know that 101 joined ;)

apps are open

i actually decided to quote that for the lolz

i don't even know who 101 is

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

l0l

qlmSOQW.png

l0l

apps are open

right weak? I don't know whats happening in pure clans atm cause theyre all dead, I guess all this flame on pw was for a reaon

updated list :

1. mm

2. ef

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

l0l

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

l0l

apps are open

OR and i mean, this is probably a very slim possibility toa CP member but JUST MAYBE most of us learned he joined cp after reading the post i quoted.

Nah, who knows how to read on this site anyway?

#IMDONE #CP#1PURECLAN #DEAD #CLOSEDYOURCLAN #AWKWARDBUSRIDES

^there's my list

AqopR.png

l0l

apps are open

OR and i mean, this is probably a very slim possibility toa CP member but JUST MAYBE most of us learned he joined cp after reading the post i quoted.

^there's my list

that would still leave you looking at our site or talking about us still

#clan-cp for more

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

l0l

apps are open

^there's my list

that would still leave you looking at our site or talking about us still

#clan-cp for more

Is this even real life? Can people really be this dense?

AqopR.png

• 1 month later...

1. YR

2. MM

Rest

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"