Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs FOE P2p Full Out

Kyle

MM VS FOE  

217 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?????

• MM
    • FOE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2dt3j2v.png

Very cute MM. I told FOE I'd just say no to it, but they don't even care lol. Keep prepping.

that's depressing

It's not allowed, but FOE doesn't care and told me to just not worry about it. They just want to war. Props to them for not making a big deal out of it.

i see no rules against that anywhere

And as a manager if I don't want to allow it I don't have to lol. Foe's just confident that it won't make a difference. I know you guys planned this so whatever. Thanks for letting me know what to fix. The fact that this is something that I'm going to have to add in writing is ridiculous, but hey, I guess it's more than a game to some people. Gl with your war.

well i originally had 682 people added to ml to prove to you how retarded your 48 hour rule is but i lowered it to be nice

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

2dt3j2v.png

Very cute MM. I told FOE I'd just say no to it, but they don't even care lol. Keep prepping.

that's depressing

It's not allowed, but FOE doesn't care and told me to just not worry about it. They just want to war. Props to them for not making a big deal out of it.

i see no rules against that anywhere

And as a manager if I don't want to allow it I don't have to lol. Foe's just confident that it won't make a difference. I know you guys planned this so whatever. Thanks for letting me know what to fix. The fact that this is something that I'm going to have to add in writing is ridiculous, but hey, I guess it's more than a game to some people. Gl with your war.

well i originally had 682 people added to ml to prove to you how retarded your 48 hour rule is but i lowered it to be nice

Those aren't people. You could add 1 thousand people, it won't change the 100 person cap. Like `Pure said, we have managers to stop things like this...you only wasted your own time.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

That just sounds like a big waste of time. Now drop it. It's fine for this war. The rule is completely fine when people aren't doing completely unnecessary things. I told Toxic when you guys left F2P that if you wanted anything specific changed just let me know and I'd see what I could do. I guess a simple PM wasn't flashy enough.

Enjoy your war.

Arp-1.png

That just sounds like a big waste of time. Now drop it. It's fine for this war. The rule is completely fine when people aren't doing completely unnecessary things. I told Toxic when you guys left F2P that if you wanted anything specific changed just let me know and I'd see what I could do. I guess a simple PM wasn't flashy enough.

Enjoy your war.

thrust into that fish your holding son!

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

dw ill swap out the level 3's for real people before the war starts, just couldnt be bothered doing it in 48 hours

There is still a 100 man cap. It's not like it would be hard for you to pull 100. Lol

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

dw ill swap out the level 3's for real people before the war starts, just couldnt be bothered doing it in 48 hours

There is still a 100 man cap. It's not like it would be hard for you to pull 100. Lol

i know, you guys added 40 ppl right before you declared so the same could be said to you

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Like I said I could just say no. But FOE just wants the war. Good luck. So since Kyle couldn't understand. Just drop it people. Let the war happen.

Arp-1.png