Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havocs Sunday Ft. IR/Z

Pepsis

zack u skipped the end in ur vid

you mean when IR runs into single?

no the part where ir is left killing 1 itemers for 5 mins decides to go to bh waits there for 5 mins then as we go into crater to get ending opts havoc comes o.0

You went to get ending opts off of the battlefield?

Nice man.

You may have recruited me to this whole clanning thing, but you still have alot to learn young padawan.

yah we decided to go to west bh stairs so the 1 itemers wouldnt find us and 1 item us. i thought that would be obvious skywalker

Look at the vid, we did it in front of your mains and all lol

If we wanted to do what you guys did, we would've took ending realllllly early in the fight, but we let you return for more loot with your pitiful regroups lol. We even dismissed our members (as you guys were cleared except for raggers) and had to recall them to return when you guys had your return group come back up, and we still made you guys run ^_^

im sorry but your vid shows you killing the people who went back to loot. i dont expect you to believe me but im just saying the things i saw in the order i saw them, and your vid skips to the part where 90% of us are already at west stairs. looters gonna loot.

and im looking at the vid right now and i see no mains or raggers :/

That still doesn't change the fact that you went to go take ending opts off the battle field while we were still on the battle field

Which means you were off the battle field which means we won.

I bolded so you would understand more clearly.

i dont know how to bold so ill keep typing regularly, we had been at 18 ports basically alone with 1 itemers for a few minutes. we went to bh for a few minutes. there was no way we could have any idea that you were anywhere near the battlefield. we assumed it was over so we left. were we supposed to sit and let 1 itemers take our food?

We were there the whole time. Probably in graveyard while you were closer to 13 ports fighting Zenith.

im not saying you wernt there, im saying we didnt see you there. and there was no point waiting in multi with 1 itemers on our *****.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning to Havoc as well - Stop getting dragged into arguments/starting arguments.

Ot: Grubby y so grubby???

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Warning to Havoc as well - Stop getting dragged into arguments/starting arguments.

Ot: Grubby y so grubby???

me+zack arnt really flameing or anything so i see no reason to close this because of our converstarion

Ot: i 4get 2 shower

All I gotta say is I get money.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Good job on trip, idk why you would allow your members to tele on clan trips...

Especially wouldn't expect pepsis to teleport. Don't wanna see a POT v2.

We don't normally allow it on trips, but from the get-go IR/Z was teleporing/using mains/1 item-ing

So we said "WTF? Why would we let our members die to this ****? tele if you want to guys"

Why would we let our members die to this ****? Or maybe not crash a pkri, and tab. You were also ragging. Quit the bull ****, IR and Z, had like a 40 minute fight b4, and than close to 2 hour run in with you guys. Obviously were all going to be ragging a bit.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

We don't normally allow it on trips, but from the get-go IR/Z was teleporing/using mains/1 item-ing

So we said "WTF? Why would we let our members die to this ****? tele if you want to guys"

Why would we let our members die to this ****? Or maybe not crash a pkri, and tab. You were also ragging. Quit the bull ****, IR and Z, had like a 40 minute fight b4, and than close to 2 hour run in with you guys. Obviously were all going to be ragging a bit.

I mean, why try to ******* recruit our members for your full out?

No, Zenith ranks we weren't teaming with IR. Seriously though, **** off our members lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

No, Zenith ranks we weren't teaming with IR. Seriously though, **** off our members lol

Why would we recruit P2P based members, for a F2P full out. Lmfao.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Why would we recruit P2P based members, for a F2P full out. Lmfao.

Why not? Are you stupid, fullouts are about numbers, not quality. Not to mention, Havoc has a lot of quality anyway and I'm sure could handle f2p individually.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I had fun AC'ing you off Z and IR, its always amusing when a clans leader talks the talk during the week then come sunday walks the walk..to single :Slim:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I had fun AC'ing you off Z and IR, its always amusing when a clans leader talks the talk during the week then come sunday walks the walk..to single :Slim:

We were open in lvl 30 wild for a good 20 minutes a good distance from the Z/IR fight at new gate, why didn't you come there? ***** ***** ;P ;P ;P I'll call your whole clan garbage and you can't do **** about it =] how mad

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gj

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

@ your last alinea

U can always PM Ultra or Walli to set up 30 min fullouts or preps, in wildy or in clw, good practice for both. I know it's **** when u outopt everyone or they don't wanna fight u.

9ftifd.png

LOL? Running from a fight doesnt exist in Havoc dictionary.

prinz.gif
havocsxs1.png
www.HAVOC-RS.com

From Will/Hotkeying:

<Hotkeying> If you have any proof that any IR were ragging/tele/1iteming then please show HOTKEYING in IRC so we can do something about it

<Hotkeying> thanks

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

@ your last alinea

U can always PM Ultra or Walli to set up 30 min fullouts or preps, in wildy or in clw, good practice for both. I know it's **** when u outopt everyone or they don't wanna fight u.

In wilderness I want to fight you guys even if its out opt by 10~, but not by 30~ lol in time hopefully.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png