Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

M + Nme vs O + Ef

Inu

A really cool war  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Green clans
    • Purple clans

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M + NME OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

No clue to be honest. EF and O have the cmb advantage over us (and stats). So it should be a good fight win or lose. M + NME will need a few more opts to make it a more fair fight.

So I hope we're going to pull good. But I can also see Outrage and Ef pull good (both 30+). And the fight would be better in the wildy :P (cw is boring)!

If it's even opt or outrage and ef outpulls us they will win. Unless we pull something out of our magical hats. We'll probably need +6 or so, but I doubt in a 66 vs 60 that would even be enough vs outrage's cmb lvl's and stats.

So M + NME are clearly the underdogs, no matter what the votes say.

heartline8.gif

wondery.png

There's simply no way for us to beat that..... IT'S SO GOOD!!!

We might as well just close now, gl NME you can still take this!! Just try not to get hit by the awesome power of EF's propaganda train.

Looking forward to finger banging the whale protectors next week once again.

You lost to us twice last weekend.

O.T I might turn up to this, will be fun whatever the outcome.

So clueless u are

:ninja: :ninja:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

^^ how does green have experience?

^^ how does green have experience?

How don't we? Lol.

^^settle bro, just a game

^ long l2 make sense big boi

:whistling: :whistling:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Underdogs!

EF and O have the cmb advantage over us (and stats). So it should be a good fight win or lose. M + NME will need a few more opts to make it a more fair fight.

So I hope we're going to pull good. But I can also see Outrage and Ef pull good (both 30+). And the fight would be better in the wildy tongue.gif (cw is boring)!

If it's even opt or outrage and ef outpulls us they will win. Unless we pull something out of our magical hats. We'll probably need +6 or so, but I doubt in a 66 vs 60 that would even be enough vs outrage's cmb lvl's and stats.

So M + NME are clearly the underdogs, no matter what the votes say.

You're only the underdog in the poll because people on these forums like M + NME more :-)! (just kidding!) But in all seriousness... M + NME are the underdogs, not you guys lol.

heartline8.gif