Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Sunday Trip

Ayo Loki

hnewbannerx2x.png

h12k.png20657878.pngh33.png55379485.png

havocborder4.png

Videos: Zack's video

havocborder4.png

So, today we headed out with I believe 35~ members going for a hit on Z/IR, whoever came first. We also crashed IR vs EOP and some other stuff. We peaked at about 44 members today.

P.S. PW's opt rule sucks.

havocborder4.png

hvsir.png

We waited in single strip in lobby, and waited for Zenith to go in first. They didn't, so we logged in next to them preparing to spam "ladies first" as they hopped away. We went through the gap by single strip, saw a few IR south of gap and cleared them. The rest of IR was spread north of gap, we didn't even have to consider the moment, we took our spread and demolish IR. They kept returning and returning as we just kept destroying and destroying. We didn't even call for returners because we didn't need them, sadly FOE crashed the fight from south. Havoc dipped east almost untouched by FOE and got a logged.

havocborder4.png

hvsir.png

So, IR caught us slipping and took a hit and run win over us. I decided to repay the favor by out smarting their mentally disabled reject of society ranks, I knew they were trying to set up a gwas on us by gwas ledge. So, I had Havoc DD in the spot. IR hopped to a world, we followed. As we logged in, IR tried to gwas our DD, nah. It's the spot, you guys should just quit and stop lmao. We watched as IR gwased themselves, and helped them by hitting their huge clusters. Easily killing half of them, the rest of them ran with their tails between their legs south the stairs, they then sent some of their mains (about 10~) to attack our DD. We killed them and started heading towards corp entrance to regroup at edge for our next hit. During this, FOE came and killed about 5~ of us while the rest came out unscratched.

havocborder4.png

hvsir.png

Lastly, we heard there was a cluster happening, so we came towards new gate to try to eliminate the most enemies without sacrificing a lot of our members. We killed some random kids at new gate (not sure who they were), went towards GDZ and killed some EOP kid, we saw someone from TLP so we waited by new gate again. This is when I made the call, we hit the 50 ports and teleported to lvl 35 wild by green dragon. Rushed east by mossies and hit a few IR in single, kept going east and b00m, hello IR we heard you liked it in the ass. We demolished IR from the back as I think they were fighting EOP don't quote me on that we easily ripped them a new one as we took them out when finally a main/zerker clan came. We dipped west as we heard FOE was coming to crash, and all came out fine. Thanks for the action guys!

havocborder4.png

PIC DUMP:

110821153403.png

110821162852.png

110821180452.png

110821172434.png (Should've asked lol)

110821162733.png

110821170741.png

110821170820.png

110821170912.png

110821175359.png

110821154900.png

110821160901.png

110821170814.png

In conclusion, we had an amazing trip. Took some easy hits, grabbed easy loots. Successful trip over all, forced to end as our competition all ended. We also fought some TLP in single in the middle of the trip, was boring as **** so I said just run south and telly out so we could get some real action. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.

htem2p.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Job Havoc.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

nice pull today guys, we werent going for you in single we were going for fi and ran into you =x

Yah, would've PMed one of you and just asked to get off in singles or just go multi because that was honestly a huge chunk of time wasted lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

nice pull today guys, we werent going for you in single we were going for fi and ran into you =x

Yah, would've PMed one of you and just asked to get off in singles or just go multi because that was honestly a huge chunk of time wasted lol

ye agree'd... pm next time :teehee:

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Claiming fake wins will only result in further punishments throughout the next month. You guys are a fully P2p based clan I strongly suggest sharpening up your leadership skills because this is the second time in a row we've hit you guys on login.

Sorry man I'm having problems reading what you said with all this LOOT IN FRONT OF ME.

Great trip guys, 13 kills, 0 deaths :] made at least 5m. :D

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki