Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Sunday Trip

Ayo Loki

Is that all you can say?

Your clan is a total joke and simply the cumstain on the pure world.

You tele on ****** trips

You openly use mains (refer to cc in your vid where someone says "get the main unit to spec them out)

You come out with pathetic propaganda topics when the simple fact is that you lost, and you know you lost. Anyways, zenith tried the same **** and pulling this **** on us only motivates us to crush you, and believe me, no amount of clever tactics, logging out from us, or any other pathetic moves which I witnessed in carnage. All these attempts will be countered. We are going to hit you until you ******* pull 20, and then we're going to keep ******* hitting you, understand? We're going to fall in on you at mass and wait for you to step out, and when you do we're going to hit you. When you log from us, we will hop to your world and hit you again, and continue to do so until we're satisfied with your torture.

You're a moron. By main unit he meant our turmoilers. I stopped reading after that because there is no need to embarrass you further.

qlmSOQW.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Third of all, like I said: Stop saying **** and do something about it

1. CPR/Carnage was never good (lol)

2. I think we have done something about it, gwasing you three times over the past three weeks on log-in, like do you want us to run your clan for you? :whistling:

whaoo there..carnage was #1 s0n

CARNAGE #1!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Goodjob guys

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I watched your video, the only time you beat IR was by standing in the single spot, and it seems you're using the same mains/crap techniques you used against TR, and if anyone needs help killing snipers like sup lm James or Spr1ng rolls during their trips just Pm me.

It's sad to see you're still basing your trips off of posting things on Pure Warfare, especially when you only have one event per week.

I haven't used me main on a Sunday trip since that fight vs TR when you brought your mains. Might have to hop on it next week if I see the usual IR mains turn up again <_<

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

The gwas was funny as hell. We kill all of them and head off to bank with our loot, then they all return and spam "IR cleared@#!@!?@" lmfao. Thanks for the video Zacky. :thumbsup:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I watched your video, the only time you beat IR was by standing in the single spot, and it seems you're using the same mains/crap techniques you used against TR, and if anyone needs help killing snipers like sup lm James or Spr1ng rolls during their trips just Pm me.

It's sad to see you're still basing your trips off of posting things on Pure Warfare, especially when you only have one event per week.

I haven't used me main on a Sunday trip since that fight vs TR when you brought your mains. Might have to hop on it next week if I see the usual IR mains turn up again <_<

They still think they didn't bring zerkers in thier CC + Rami on his main when we cleared them 33v43 lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

@david + ricky/willturb

cyair1.png

cyair2.png

cyair3.png

cyair4.png

IR was CLEARLY dominating us the whole weekend. We had no breathing room and you guys are just way too good for us to handle. We even posted a video of you guys completely dominating us all of the fights.

P.S. I just randomly clicked on the vid 4 times and that's what i saw :/ IR definitely was never cleared and dominated us all the fights we had

qlmSOQW.png

@david + ricky/willturb

IR was CLEARLY dominating us the whole weekend. We had no breathing room and you guys are just way too good for us to handle. We even posted a video of you guys completely dominating us all of the fights.

P.S. I just randomly clicked on the vid 4 times and that's what i saw :/ IR definitely was never cleared and dominated us all the fights we had

Thanks for realizing bro. Close this ridiculous topic please. oh look what I found off of Pepsi's own video LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

own members admitting

iq6Tt.png

and yea count the minimap ye idiet

uSbLN.png

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

@david + ricky/willturb

Thanks for realizing bro. Close this ridiculous topic please. oh look what I found off of Pepsi's own video LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

own members admitting

iq6Tt.png

and yea count the minimap ye idiet

uSbLN.png

That was at the start of the fight, about a minute in you guys had about the same as us. When FOE crashed, despite you guys having the returning advantage, we had more than you.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

That was at the start of the fight, about a minute in you guys had about the same as us. When FOE crashed, despite you guys having the returning advantage, we had more than you.

No it's not, Zach is trying to run away, as shown by the flag in the first picture on the mini map, and your members are saying we have more; go watch the video again.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

No it's not, Zach is trying to run away, as shown by the flag in the first picture on the mini map, and your members are saying we have more; go watch the video again.

I was reading your CC "That was a stupid call" what was? Fighting us at gap?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I was reading your CC "That was a stupid call" what was? Fighting us at gap?

Irrelevant, someone called to attack an IR member accidently (we forgive you unspecified elite member), but stop avoiding your loss and face it.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

read this topic and it seems like you had a great trip considering your leaders didnt realize where we were barraging you from was single and you guys couldnt attack us lol. See yh next weekend.

Maybe if you weren't sniping on 'the main unit' to 'spec us out' you would have realized how much of a miscreant you are. Quoting your own cc from your own video. Stop posting on PW btw your a known main. :ninja:

um you realize im not zenith anymore l0l how do you feel right now?

I don't care what clan you associate with, you mains all look the same to me. I feel invigorated, thanks for asking (I got over 10m loot today). :nuke:

You sent your mains to fight us in single because your pures failed :rolleyes:

This is my last reply on this topic, because of the utter ignorance and dauntless morons in some sort of fallacy, I don't really know where you pull stuff out of your ass, ie: your entire topic, your mains, your last post, but I would just give up. Face it, your a one dimensional clan with no community. You spent your entire trip hunting us, but got raped on log-in. Additionally, You lost to TLP in the only server you play in. It must be horrible being as inexperienced as you are at leading and being as bad as your clan is at winning.

one big room full of bad bitches

111106164814.png

hsig1.png