Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Sunday Trip

Ayo Loki

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Total of 61 posts deleted. Hopefully I won't have to give out 61 warns :3

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Gj guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

@david + ricky/willturb

cyair3.png

IR was CLEARLY dominating us the whole weekend. We had no breathing room and you guys are just way too good for us to handle. We even posted a video of you guys completely dominating us all of the fights.

P.S. I just randomly clicked on the vid 4 times and that's what i saw :/ IR definitely was never cleared and dominated us all the fights we had

110822083050.png

So you went their after you got cleared and the fight was over spamming IR cleared

You're making your clan look like an even bigger joke, Loki you should actually stop your members from posting it's kinda getting embarrassing, david's kinda right, trying to use propaganda tbh..

Watched both vids and looked both topics, cant see any other when ir left single, they beat you down the rest. Goodjob on your fights against other clans.. oh wait :whistling:

Anyways both you clans are making yourselfs look stupid, this is why mpcs suck **** now Lol. Anyways keep it clean and gl on your next weekends.

@david + ricky/willturb

cyair3.png

IR was CLEARLY dominating us the whole weekend. We had no breathing room and you guys are just way too good for us to handle. We even posted a video of you guys completely dominating us all of the fights.

P.S. I just randomly clicked on the vid 4 times and that's what i saw :/ IR definitely was never cleared and dominated us all the fights we had

110822083050.png

So you went their after you got cleared and the fight was over spamming IR cleared

You're making your clan look like an even bigger joke, Loki you should actually stop your members from posting it's kinda getting embarrassing, david's kinda right, trying to use propaganda tbh..

Watched both vids and looked both topics, cant see any other when ir left single, they beat you down the rest. Goodjob on your fights against other clans.. oh wait :whistling:

Anyways both you clans are making yourselfs look stupid, this is why mpcs suck **** now Lol. Anyways keep it clean and gl on your next weekends.

Your clan died.

mackintosh.png4094f43e4fed232e1329849598.png

Here, let me shine some light some you guys obvious lack the mentality to do it yourself. When IR "cleared" us, we were downstairs spread as they were upstairs spread. Most of them dipped with a fair amount staying for whatever reason.

When we GWAS'd them, they were killing themselves, and helping us kill them. They lost about 20~ just from that, and ran downstairs into a spread. Now, think back.. "we were downstairs spread as they were upstairs spread. Most of them dipped", so what is the difference if we didn't chase them like they didn't chase us? Ignoring the fact that IR sent mains upstairs to try to make us worn out, you can say it's a tie at this point.

Now, what happened next? We crashed IR from behind, and cleared them as HF crashed. So, in the end Havoc wins. (Ignoring the domination we did to them at the gap at the start of the trip).

I didn't tell my members anything, I asked them what they thought of the trip. Something IR should've asked their members when they were devastated at the topic they made after knowing they suffered so many losses (Chaotics). IR, just because you have a few members scream out "propaganda! propaganda!", doesn't mean the rest of your members will ignore your topics void sections of embarrassing defeats. As quoted from your own member, Gwassing IR was "better than rock lobsters!"

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Here, let me shine some light some you guys obvious lack the mentality to do it yourself. When IR "cleared" us, we were downstairs spread as they were upstairs spread. Most of them dipped with a fair amount staying for whatever reason.

When we GWAS'd them, they were killing themselves, and helping us kill them. They lost about 20~ just from that, and ran downstairs into a spread. Now, think back.. "we were downstairs spread as they were upstairs spread. Most of them dipped", so what is the difference if we didn't chase them like they didn't chase us? Ignoring the fact that IR sent mains upstairs to try to make us worn out, you can say it's a tie at this point.

Now, what happened next? We crashed IR from behind, and cleared them as HF crashed. So, in the end Havoc wins. (Ignoring the domination we did to them at the gap at the start of the trip).

I didn't tell my members anything, I asked them what they thought of the trip. Something IR should've asked their members when they were devastated at the topic they made after knowing they suffered so many losses (Chaotics). IR, just because you have a few members scream out "propaganda! propaganda!", doesn't mean the rest of your members will ignore your topics void sections of embarrassing defeats. As quoted from your own member, Gwassing IR was "better than rock lobsters!"

There was absolutely no one downstairs. You guys were completely cleared. Havoc is expected to get a quick regroup, go back to the battlefield and spam IR Cleared just like you guys did when we beat H + Z in that long PKRI. It's pretty sad your making up all this BS when the whole Pure Community knows your lying through your teeth.

When you GWAS'd us, it was in Single. Again we told everyone to go to Multi. We spread and waited for you, but guess what? Havoc stood in single as usual.

And the fight at GAP? Don't even get me started. First you crashed, and second of all we were dominating you guys. Luckily for you FOE crashed or else we would have wiped the floor with you.

Just watch the vid and you will see.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

There was absolutely no one downstairs. You guys were completely cleared. Havoc is expected to get a quick regroup, go back to the battlefield and spam IR Cleared just like you guys did when we beat H + Z in that long PKRI. It's pretty sad your making up all this BS when the whole Pure Community knows your lying through your teeth.

When you GWAS'd us, it was in Single. Again we told everyone to go to Multi. We spread and waited for you, but guess what? Havoc stood in single as usual.

And the fight at GAP? Don't even get me started. First you crashed, and second of all we were dominating you guys. Luckily for you FOE crashed or else we would have wiped the floor with you.

Your own members in your own CC say "They're downstairs!" while you were fighting a good 10~ of our members upstairs. You refused to fight the rest, so I see you're still going to go ahead and make up BS.

When we GWAS'd you, WE were in single, as you guys were in multi. Yes, you did run south and wait for us to follow, but remember what I said in my first post? Sorry, I know it's assuming you're capable of reading and understanding something, but I said that we didn't chase for you guys as you didn't chase for us the fight before.

The GAP fight? You mean where you had people returning left and right and we had no one returning? I mean if your 28 ending to our 34 ending means you were wiping the floor with us.. I guess you can go back to school and re-take your match classes if you really think that means you won o_O (Yes, you had 28 ending, saw the orb count ^_^)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

If you actually watch your own vid you can see easily 20 white dots at the bottom of the stairs. You left the battlefield, therefore we won. Cya next weekend spastic.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

If you actually watch your own vid you can see easily 20 white dots at the bottom of the stairs. You left the battlefield, therefore we won. Cya next weekend spastic.

That's what you say every weekend and we still destroy you guys week in week out. See you next week spastic. ;)

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

That's what you say every weekend and we still destroy you guys week in week out. See you next week spastic. ;)

Yes, I would ignore my post too if I had your pitiful I.Q.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png