Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Sunday Trip

Ayo Loki

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@david + ricky/willturb

cyair3.png

IR was CLEARLY dominating us the whole weekend. We had no breathing room and you guys are just way too good for us to handle. We even posted a video of you guys completely dominating us all of the fights.

P.S. I just randomly clicked on the vid 4 times and that's what i saw :/ IR definitely was never cleared and dominated us all the fights we had

110822083050.png

So you went their after you got cleared and the fight was over spamming IR cleared

You're making your clan look like an even bigger joke, Loki you should actually stop your members from posting it's kinda getting embarrassing, david's kinda right, trying to use propaganda tbh..

Watched both vids and looked both topics, cant see any other when ir left single, they beat you down the rest. Goodjob on your fights against other clans.. oh wait :whistling:

Anyways both you clans are making yourselfs look stupid, this is why mpcs suck **** now Lol. Anyways keep it clean and gl on your next weekends.

Don;t you have some FOE drama to be caught up in. Must suck being a loner.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

There was absolutely no one downstairs. You guys were completely cleared.

I guess the boogieman, sandman, Casper's evil twin, hollow man, Santa Claus, tooth fairy, Easter bunny, Cupid and IR pride killed do6n downstairs when he was trying to return with his yak then.

funny-pictures-cat-has-an-invisible-tarzan-vine2.jpg

cats_and_invisible_objects_18.jpg

Invisible_Bike_388.jpg

invisible-pommel-horse.jpg

cat-pushing-invisible-shoppingcart.jpg

They are all there, you just can't see them!

invisibleir.JPG

Yahoo thinks IR is invisible.

irpride.png

Haha, Google too!

Those dang invisible Havoc members using their Harry Potter capes and ish.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Me too! :unsure:

You have room to say nothing. You contributed with the multiple people leaving lol. #finalownage

samzf.png

110730143544.png

i haven't read the topic or comments because i cba to see adults argue over who won in an online game

fight at bh stairs; ir had us by the bollocks could of easily cleared havoc's second wave maybe would of turned into a 3hour long return fight if they didn't back off (ty ir for doing so tbh)

fight at corp stairs: havoc tricked ir into thinking they were catching us on login but forgot we could attack from single to multi which we did we had ir by the bollocks and had em down by 10 within like a minute could of easily pushed and cleared their first wave but did not move from our spot because there was a 80% we would be crashed if we brought the fight down the stairs

both clans claimed they made loot so that's good, leave it as that now stop crying most of you are 18+ i feel like a ***** playing this game let alone arguing about it

There was absolutely no one downstairs. You guys were completely cleared.

I guess the boogieman, sandman, Casper's evil twin, hollow man, Santa Claus, tooth fairy, Easter bunny, Cupid and IR pride killed do6n downstairs when he was trying to return with his yak then.

funny-pictures-cat-has-an-invisible-tarzan-vine2.jpg

cats_and_invisible_objects_18.jpg

Invisible_Bike_388.jpg

invisible-pommel-horse.jpg

cat-pushing-invisible-shoppingcart.jpg

They are all there, you just can't see them!

invisibleir.JPG

Yahoo thinks IR is invisible.

irpride.png

Haha, Google too!

Those dang invisible Havoc members using their Harry Potter capes and ish.

LMFAO

smartestmember.jpg