Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lookin to kill people

ve6a

110824142350.jpg

id prefer a 1-20 def only clan but seems like newfags have taken over

w.e just looking for a solid clan that isn't filled with spastics to pk with

also to go to east dragons with members for fun

id prefer a 1-20 def only clan but seems like newfags have taken over

w.e just looking for a solid clan that isn't filled with spastics to pk with

also to go to east dragons with members for fun

Id say NME but your over our CB cap so join the next best thing: Malice.

I highly suggest The Hatred. We are a nice group of people, who are extremely mature but we love to have fun. We play this game to have fun and nothing else.

Our community is noted to be one of the best out there. I think you'd fit right in. Everyone who has joined or seen our community, they love it.

Hang around our IRC, or click my sig for forums

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I highly suggest The Hatred. We are a nice group of people, who are extremely mature but we love to have fun. We play this game to have fun and nothing else.

Our community is noted to be one of the best out there. I think you'd fit right in. Everyone who has joined or seen our community, they love it.

Invalid statement I hate it. e-e /flex

Oh man one person's opinion matters so much. Looking at your name TROLL101 OMFG. /end

The Hatred.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Oh man one person's opinion matters so much. Looking at your name TROLL101 OMFG. /end

The Hatred.

He said everyone so yes it does matter /nicecanceledtripandrunfromnmebecauseyoucannotpullandcannotcompeteontopofthatflex

gl on choosing a clan

Foe kills people. Although, we do accept over 20 defence (as seen by my lovely avatar). Credit to the spastic Mm gfx guy.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Join Eruption of Pures, #clan-eop, www.eop-rs.com

The Community is the best and we do tons of F2P/P2P Events :)

:thumbsup:

#irclan

#1 MPC F2P/P2P

Trust me bro you will fit right in.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Miles what happened?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Id say MM or Malice for the 1-20def cap. I like IR they're a chill community if you want F2P-P2P and medium pulls, although they have daddys. Malice has a great community and 1-20 def cap though mostly f2p based with like 25%ish p2p. MM obvs pull high 1-20def.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png