Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Probably not joining a clan but why not.

H0W3

Well school is comming up so i'm pretty much making this topic of pure boredness but if your clan does in fact stand out I will seriously consider being very active. So post away I can say dont flame but you will anyway so try to keep it to a minimum :thumbsup:

Well after being zenith for a little over a year (excluding the 2 months they closed) I feel its made a 180 degree change for the worse, so I went inactive I guess the staff didn't like this and took my access despite me being a old school rank (not going into anymore with Zenith I'm done with them). So I tried out Jails clan Inevitable which he ended up closing. I didn't think I was going to join another clan but maybe I will.

If I do join a clan depending who you are I can bring atleast 5+ people with me depending if they like you or not.

Stats:110825030905.png

Once again try to keep flamming down although I know there will be some.

There are no clans I will not checkout, although I do have some requirments..

-Must pull atleast 25+

-Must do p2p and f2p even if its only 25% p2p or just 25% f2p

-Must be 3 months or older

-All staff must be ages 15 or older (I was generous with this one I know there are a lot of 15 year old prods)

I am going for 90 range/str, 57 wc, getting hp levels and 75 att

Few quest I have done if your wondering

DT

Mith gloves almost Addy

elemental workshop 2

lost city

some others just leave a reply if any other specifics. ALSO MY ACCOUNT IS ONLY ABOUT 2 MONTHS OLD and for 3/4 of the 2nd month all I did was **** around. So i'm going to be training alot.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think you should hit up #NmE mate. Our P2P game is on the rise. Consistent f2p pulls, with our last trip, peaking at 50. It is a strong community. Our leadership team consists of Ex-DP and Ex-E ranks, which speaks for itself. We have a strict 1-10 def req with appeals to true, old school pures. I encourage you to at least intro, and see whats up :D

Www.nme-rs.com

Join NME, you always seemed fairly intelligent in Jails clan and we're on the rise in terms of levels, pulls, and p2p so check us out

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Atm clans I'm really considering are

NME

Outrage

CP

To answer a few post:

Hippy I am not going back to zenith I talked to the staff and the only staff member that I'm pretty sure im still on good terms with is Logan.

Iraqi I'll check out IR but being that my RSN is IR slump may cause a few problems so probably not.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png