Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Friday Pk Trips

Solo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe when you decide to stop teaming with clans, then you can talk about why people don't come out Fridays.

Also you were one of those clans that did it for 90% of pvp era, don't be a hypocrite. By this I mean ask why your clan why they were in PCL, there lies your answer.

:kayne:

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

I actually prefer PCL as most fights during the weekend are shrouded with uncertainty and with Clan Wars you can clearly see who won. PCL also imo is more fun as most of the time you get more fights.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Maybe when you decide to stop teaming with clans, then you can talk about why people don't come out Fridays.

Also you were one of those clans that did it for 90% of pvp era, don't be a hypocrite. By this I mean ask why your clan why they were in PCL, there lies your answer.

:kayne:

Cool, I'm talking about the present.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You and your members are generally completely disrespectful to the rest of the community. If that suits you, then so be it. But don't expect any favors in return

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

You and your members are generally completely disrespectful to the rest of the community. If that suits you, then so be it. But don't expect any favors in return

So are your members, let's not forget your clan teams with a main clan to fight other pure clans lol.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

you sir are legendary +1 man

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

You were "hiding" in clan wars ever since PCL came back, then you start pulling more than everyone and want everyone to come PK on fridays out of the blue?

Sounds about right EoP.

this lmfao

You're talking about disrespect to the community?

Let's not forget you hosted that blue vs red event last year and had your clan crash it m8. If that's not "disrespect" to the rest of the community, then I don't know what is.

Anyway, this isn't about respect, just about clans manning up because I'm getting tired of fighting your clan over and over.

Also Adrian I'm pretty sure in the short time you've been in EoP we've pked nearly every Friday, still waiting for your re-app.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You're talking about disrespect to the community?

Let's not forget you hosted that blue vs red event last year and had your clan crash it m8. If that's not "disrespect" to the rest of the community, then I don't know what is.

Anyway, this isn't about respect, just about clans manning up because I'm getting tired of fighting your clan over and over.

Also Adrian I'm pretty sure in the short time you've been in EoP we've pked nearly every Friday, still waiting for your re-app.

The only application you'll be seeing from me anytime soon is the one from my 32nd spy.