Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

YouTube Download

Tyler

YouTube Downloading

By: Tyler

Table of Contents

• 1.0 - Introduction
  • 2.0 - DVD Video Soft
  • 3.0 - Media Converter
  • 4.0 - Frequently Asked Questions
  • 5.0 - Credits

1.0 - Introduction

» In this guide I will show you how to download videos and/or music off of YouTube.

» To do this you will need to go to DVD Video Soft or Media Converter. You can use this for you new RS video you are producing, music on your computer, or for your portable music player.

» 8.jpg

2.0 - DVD Video Soft

If you choose to use DVD Video Soft, you will have to download a program. There are 4 that you can choose from.

First, go here to reach their website. You will see this.

1-1.jpg

Choose the one in which you wish to download. In this guide, I will show you to use the Free YouTube to iPod Converter, by knowing how to do this, you should know how to do the others.

After downloading what you want to use, open it up, This is what mine looks like.

2.jpg

Click the YouTube tab at the top. Then click the Convert YouTube Video to iPod Format. You should see this.

3.jpg

Click continue, another window that looks like this will pop up.

4.jpg

You can now close the other window.

Paste your YouTube link in the box. I am using a video of my old Church Band performing my old Youth Ministers song. Then at the output box you can select where you would like it to save.

5.jpg

Another window showing the progress of your download will pop up.

6.jpg

When your download is finished another window will pop up. Simply click Ok, and your done downloading your song and/or video.

7.jpg

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Continued, there was to many images.

3.0 - Media Converter

Media Converter is for people who do not feel like downloading DVD Video Soft, or they just don't want to. I prefer to use DVD Video Soft though.

When you visit Media Converter, you should see this. Paste your YouTube video link in, and click next.

1-2.jpg

You are now on step 2. Choose the file type you wish to save this, and create a name for it, I think it helps creating a name, or else it is random numbers.

2-1.jpg

Now, on step 3, I have no clue what this means, but if you choose to mess with them, go ahead. I just click next when I reach this.

3-1.jpg

Now to wait, step 4 shoud look like this.

4-1.jpg

Step 5. I beleive there is a button you have to press to actually download it. For some reason Media Converter isn't working very well for me, so if you could get me a picture that would be great.

4.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can you show us more sites and/or downloads?

» A: No, you can use Google. I find these 2 to be perfect for me, why use more?

Q: Is _____ site a good place to use?

» A: I have no clue, as said before I only use these 2.

5.0 - Credits

Thank you for looking at my guide. I hope this helps you if you wish to download off of YouTube. I had always wondered if you could do this myself. Though I figured it out long ago, I'm making my guide now.

If you see any mistake in grammer or spelling, please post. Constructive Criticism is accepted.

©Tyler

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I wrote this a long time ago, I don't use it anymore, but some people might find it helpful :P

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Oh sweet i saw this guide before but when i was going to do it i couldnt find it :'(, got limewire now for music tho...

Personally, I think that Limewire is horrible for downloading.

back on topic: I like this guide, it's actually quite helpful. Although I have problems with my YouTube audio (during videos, there is random static etc. for no reason) Do you think that these problems will still occur after downloading the file?

Omni is my one. My only.

i hate to ruin this for u but realplayer downloads flv vids from any site including youtube and u can download a flv to mp3 convertor to convert a vid (from youtube) to mp3 and the whole process including downloading the items is much faster =D

4zxpc5.jpg

we like mudkipz yes we do

mudkip lovers me and you! yay :D

Omni said no to this, do it again and you're suspended.

^***

peanutbutter_pedo_time.gif

• 2 weeks later...
i hate to ruin this for u but realplayer downloads flv vids from any site including youtube and u can download a flv to mp3 convertor to convert a vid (from youtube) to mp3 and the whole process including downloading the items is much faster =D

You honestly ruined nothing, as it downloads the songs just like what I've posted... cookie?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• 2 weeks later...