Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My Reply To Riggz

Keith

Good post, unfortunately the internet factor makes this an almost impossible goal. :confused:

Almost! not completely impossible!

:D glass is half full of water tbh.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

If you compare main clanning to pure clanning, there'a a big difference. There are more pures nowadays because of the fact that little kids starting out want to take advantage of the game - making it easier for them. If you have a main and it's in a clan, you'd figure out that the communities here (pures) to the communities there (mains) are completely different. Pures have a long way to go before they can consider themselves honorable to a main community due to the fact of trolling.

Even in other games, little kids who are **** at the game think they're so good and they have to troll someone else to make them feel better. When in the end the person they're trolling isn't even mad. They're plainly laughing at the ****** who tries to troll and sucks at the game. That's from my personal experience.

When I'm in a bad mood, yes, I troll. Not to the extent where it ruins the community as a whole. These dickwads with the 'tl;dr' are just 12 year olds with a GPA of 0.5 playing a game trying to make themself seem cooler because they're trying to 'fit in'.

It's disappointing because reading actually makes you smarter and if you had bothered to take 3 minutes to read Keith's post your IQ and your mind would probably feel a lot smarter than sitting at the computer all day frying your brain cells. That coming to mind, the average IQ of a player with a pure is pretty low.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

If you compare main clanning to pure clanning, there'a a big difference. There are more pures nowadays because of the fact that little kids starting out want to take advantage of the game - making it easier for them. If you have a main and it's in a clan, you'd figure out that the communities here (pures) to the communities there (mains) are completely different. Pures have a long way to go before they can consider themselves honorable to a main community due to the fact of trolling.

Even in other games, little kids who are **** at the game think they're so good and they have to troll someone else to make them feel better. When in the end the person they're trolling isn't even mad. They're plainly laughing at the ****** who tries to troll and sucks at the game. That's from my personal experience.

When I'm in a bad mood, yes, I troll. Not to the extent where it ruins the community as a whole. These dickwads with the 'tl;dr' are just 12 year olds with a GPA of 0.5 playing a game trying to make themself seem cooler because they're trying to 'fit in'.

It's disappointing because reading actually makes you smarter and if you had bothered to take 3 minutes to read Keith's post your IQ and your mind would probably feel a lot smarter than sitting at the computer all day frying your brain cells. That coming to mind, the average IQ of a player with a pure is pretty low.

Mains argue/troll just as much as pures do. Though when they do there's usually a reason to, not just 'haha your clan lost, you're ****', etc. Furthermore, main clan leaders have some respect between one another which prevent alot of hatred among the community.

I agree with whom ever said that you have to remember this is the Internet. Nothing that happens here can come back to haunt you (in real life anyway). That's why communities here can't work when their base are people from different clans competing against each other.

That's why those examples don't apply here and it's why everyone who suggests ways to improve this community will always end up disappointed.

If you want a mature mature community without all the hating and with out all the trolling, it would have to be highly restricted which then ruins the whole point of a community. That way those who just use community sites to advertise their clans while bringing down the clans they hate would be filtered out, but that would be roughly every active poster on this site.

You realise there is a reply button on the topic.

You don't have to click the new topic button.

You do realize that if he didn't make a new topic, most of the members that went to this topic wouldn't have read his post.

I totally agree with you Keith, I honestly don't even enjoy Runescape anymore because of what the pure community has come to.

Also, to the idiots that can't read/comprehend this topic, enjoy living your immature life while the only satisfaction you get is to troll and get "+1 post count." I guess the most important thing to you is a post count on a forum that will do nothing for you when you actually decide to grow up?

P.s. Why does the Pure Warfare staff allow people to spam on their forums all the time?

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

• 4 weeks later...