Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I see a decline in runescape clanning

I_Sh00t_U_I

Clans pulls have dropped clans forum activity, wilderness is empty of pures and full of lvl 120 black d hide ****** rangers

Yes school has just started again but i can never remember it being this quiet

Have you noticed a out of the ordinary slight decline in the clanning community ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed this as well, everyones pulls have dropped recently, you look at prep topics and you see not only mpcs but hpcs pulls going down.

Yea school year but remember we just got the wilderness back RS was supposed to get tons of new pures coming back, where are they all?

Good discussion topic tbh.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I have noticed this as well, everyones pulls have dropped recently, you look at prep topics and you see not only mpcs but hpcs pulls going down.

Yea school year but remember we just got the wilderness back RS was supposed to get tons of new pures coming back, where are they all?

Thanks,

I feel someone or something needs to take charge and try start to rebuild the pure community, i honestly don't know how but it might not be here eventually

Thanks,

I feel someone or something needs to take charge and try start to rebuild the pure community, i honestly don't know how but it might not be here eventually

My thoughts is the pure community starts to get more involved with the main community. Why some may ask? Well the main community is HUGE compared tot he pure community, and lets say the pure community starts fighting the mains and WINNING big fights against high up main clans, this then makes the mains think, "why the hell am i main clanning, pure clanning seems more fun" they make a pure and we get new types of members into the pure clanning world.

This way we arent recylcing the same old people, we are actually growing as a community.

Also all pure clans could start advertising on sites like Zybez of their wins, show how cool the pure clan world is. The main world is alot worse than the pure world. People think the pure world is ****, wait til u enter the main world lol.

That would be my idea tho, that way we get new people. I have others but this is a solid idea in my eyes.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks,

My thoughts is the pure community starts to get more involved with the main community. Why some may ask? Well the main community is HUGE compared tot he pure community, and lets say the pure community starts fighting the mains and WINNING big fights against high up main clans, this then makes the mains think, "why the hell am i main clanning, pure clanning seems more fun" they make a pure and we get new types of members into the pure clanning world.

This way we arent recylcing the same old people, we are actually growing as a community.

Also all pure clans could start advertising on sites like Zybez of their wins, show how cool the pure clan world is. The main world is alot worse than the pure world. People think the pure world is ****, wait til u enter the main world lol.

That would be my idea tho, that way we get new people. I have others but this is a solid idea in my eyes.

This thing about fighting main clans is actually a great idea, different clans, different styles of fighting and more action, i know that eop post their aftermath topics in zybez and mm too, so idk if it would really work on the recruiting side, i suppose if they seen a big surge of pure clans and all the different varieties it could attract some people from the mainstream main clanning world.

If someone in the PW staff could get something going to further and help improve the pure community and develop your idea it would be great, idk what there is to lose ^^

Thanks,

This thing about fighting main clans is actually a great idea, different clans, different styles of fighting and more action, i know that eop post their aftermath topics in zybez and mm too, so idk if it would really work on the recruiting side, i suppose if they seen a big surge of pure clans and all the different varieties it could attract some people from the mainstream main clanning world.

If someone in the PW staff could get something going to further and help improve the pure community and develop your idea it would be great, idk what there is to lose ^^

Theres nothing to lose. Now the main community thinks of pures as 'faggots' because we always kill mains so easy in the wild 1v1, now we need to change their views of us, by showing them we are strong fighters, both in f2p and p2p, we are honourable, and dont need to cheat to win. This is where it will be hard.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Botting took over and pking is annoying cause 9/10 your going to get rushed..so insted of people pking now their botting sitting on IRC or doing something else.

amen

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

Thanks,

Theres nothing to lose. Now the main community thinks of pures as 'faggots' because we always kill mains so easy in the wild 1v1, now we need to change their views of us, by showing them we are strong fighters, both in f2p and p2p, we are honourable, and dont need to cheat to win. This is where it will be hard.

Indeed, allot of that will come with moderation, and clans sticking to the pecking order, but also advanced advertising, meaning make your topic stand out, show them more then you usually do, if your clan is good at p2p, show them, if your clan is well organized and disciplined in f2p show them, perhaps 1 clan should have 1 representative that posts the actual topics and keeps everything respectful and honorable and in time (months/years) the mainstream will get to know what the real pure community is about and we'll gain some smashing additions to the pure community because ever ex main I've known has been a great member to my clan.

Getting off now, will check up on the topic tomorrow ^^

Thanks,

Indeed, allot of that will come with moderation, and clans sticking to the pecking order, but also advanced advertising, meaning make your topic stand out, show them more then you usually do, if your clan is good at p2p, show them, if your clan is well organized and disciplined in f2p show them, perhaps 1 clan should have 1 representative that posts the actual topics and keeps everything respectful and honorable and in time (months/years) the mainstream will get to know what the real pure community is about and we'll gain some smashing additions to the pure community because ever ex main I've known has been a great member to my clan.

Getting off now, will check up on the topic tomorrow ^^

Good idea, id like to see other clans start posting topics on Zybez, and getting to know the main world, instead of just using mains to crash pure fights, fight the mains. They are better loot. :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks,

Most pures are faggots. If you even pk you can see that.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png