Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I see a decline in runescape clanning

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure TLP is the only clan that pks in the wilderness every day. If you want to have fun venture the wilderness on weekdays.

Hopefully we will see you next week then..maybe without PX/Mains ;p

We PK everyday, I know this because I attend nearly every pk trip and seriously I've never heard or seen TLP =[

PM me for a run in sometime maybe we can sort something out :unsure:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I'm pretty sure TLP is the only clan that pks in the wilderness every day. If you want to have fun venture the wilderness on weekdays.

Hopefully we will see you next week then..maybe without PX/Mains ;p

We PK everyday, I know this because I attend nearly every pk trip and seriously I've never heard or seen TLP =[

PM me for a run in sometime maybe we can sort something out :unsure:

We pk on non +1 hbu? And I doubt you p2p pked every day this week cause we would have crossed ;P

Botting took over and pking is annoying cause 9/10 your going to get rushed..so insted of people pking now their botting sitting on IRC or doing something else.

I honestly don't see why Botting is such a big deal. Most people including myself only play for their clan. Botting helps people get their account better faster. So why does it matter? If anything Botting helps the pure clan community.

I don't really see a decline in all clans only a few. School just started so that's probably one of the reasons why pulls for some clans have decreased.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

I have noticed this as well, everyones pulls have dropped recently, you look at prep topics and you see not only mpcs but hpcs pulls going down.

Yea school year but remember we just got the wilderness back RS was supposed to get tons of new pures coming back, where are they all?

Good discussion topic tbh.

Thanks,

I feel someone or something needs to take charge and try start to rebuild the pure community, i honestly don't know how but it might not be here eventually

The best way to rebuild would be to get more people in.

However why be a pure? it sucks to be a pure. Some kids start of doing it but get bored and then get rune ect. It's impossible to rebuild really unless you're gonna start paying kids to be a pure. Every advance helps those who have defence.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

1v1 pure pking is dead because of pjers

briding is **** because kids rag...

no clans pk midweek on a regular basis except EOP

sundays are **** because all clans do is crash

only fun thing left in clanning is clean fights in cwars so no wonder wild is dead

+ schools started so alot of kids can't play asmuch

the pure world is as good as dead

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

y always hide in weekends?

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

Well, Runescape is pretty much dying itself and along with it - the communities. There are too many factors playing against pures for the community to start growing again.

One of which, that probably is caused by a lot of the people who moan about lack of pures, is the trainning and the money.

Nowadays all of you bot up some monster maxed pures, transfer money from your mains and then sit in the wildy all maxed out with insane gear and wonder why no1 wants to fight you and start crying about it.

The other pures get sick of dying to some sw prods and start rushing simply cuz they can't afford anything else.

Then all of these bigass pures go clanning, sit on forums and bch about it not being like the old days.

I'm not speaking about any1 specifically, but that's the general gist of what I believe.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I completely agree, pulls have been down for every clan except IR I would say because they are the only clan that has been progressing instead of degressing imo.

I also agree with CHAIN in a couple months people will settle down in school and start being active.

And does anyone else find it funny that there is less activity when the wilderness is out then PvP and BH?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I think turmoil and the overwhelming number of maxed turmoil accounts in the pure community really makes it hard to recruit ANYONE nowadays.

I really think that newcomers don't feel comfortable being placed in a highly competitive situation and a community where it's hard to keep up to.

If you were a new recruit of a pure clan and you were around level 75-80 ( what alot of 1 defence pures in f2p combat are) and you go to your first prep and you get banged out by 4 level 120s with chaotic and dung toys would you even want to play at that point. The complexity of pure clanning now days for new recruits that have never pure clanned seems to be too much and i've noticed this. The pure community is living off of the slowly dying old school.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

School has just started, people need to get back into the routine, etc. Also, people are getting bored of this game as it's not as fun as it used to be any more. Some people just take this game so seriously and don't know how to have any fun on it. Also, RuneScape is slowly dying, not clans.

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

You might see a decline in runescape "clanning" but I've already seen it

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14