Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I see a decline in runescape clanning

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you mean clan pulls and the amount of clans then ive seen a steep rise... if you mean just casual p2p pking there is no fall its there are just no multi hot spots like in the old wildy we had hotspots for pures like hills, ports etc etc etc

Im so sorry that we didn't close into you CP. I adore a 20+ pull.

This made me lol.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Clans pulls have dropped clans forum activity, wilderness is empty of pures and full of lvl 120 black d hide ****** rangers

Yes school has just started again but i can never remember it being this quiet

Have you noticed a out of the ordinary slight decline in the clanning community ?

Gotta agree with you Alex.. Clans assume pulling 15-20 nowadays is good, what happened to the good days where clans pulled 30+ AT LEAST. Now clans just struggle to pull and it's kinda sad, especially the clans that've been open for 4-5+ years. Not speaking of the HPC's like eop,mm, foe.

dipsy.png

ever since turm hit its been in decline

This is obviously the reason. What else makes sense?

Sarcasm?

When people think of pures in the pure community AKA "Pure Warfare" it means 1-35 defence with 30+ defence being turmoil.

When everyone else thinks of pures AKA the rest of runescape they are thinking of somewhere between the range of 1-20 defence with 1 defence being mostly accepted.

New recruits imo don't want to adapt the the new type of "pure clanning" with turmoil and all this junk

because its not pure, and they realize that, so they distance themselves. why do you think NME has had the best growth over the past couple months over any other pure clan? because we take those true pures in and give them a home to fight the mains

I COMPLETELY AGREE. Sorry, but you hit the nail on the head. I have talked about this multiple times and I actually just made a post about it in another forum. NME is the starter for a new revolution of pure clanning that will make it 100 times better to recruit and show everyone what the pure community is really about.

I'm sure Malice and Turbulance closing into them has nothing to do with it...

it helps, but we had already grown above CP without them

It is declining in a way, back in bh craters you would see a bunch of baby teams filled with friends pking which could be molded into official clans eventually, now, no-one even pks in multi and most clans who try to open now have absolutely no core and the leaders don't know what they are doing, and they close.

Jagex makes updates for mains now, and not pures, causing alot of people to just want to go mains or play on their mains, or get defense. There aren't really any new pures coming into the community, maybe baby pures of people who are already here, but no-one is actually entering the pure community, and we're losing more and more people to defense and the old guys quitting. Pure community will be really ****** within the next year I believe.

Jagex has always made updates for mains, I seriously doubt jagex has ever come out with an update for the sole purpose of pures.

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS