Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption punishes Zerenity

Zach-l8l

Is this a joke thread lmfao.

From what i understood, we tried to team with IR, but you guys thought WE were in multi and started barraging us after we spammed "Off IR". then you guys just sorta embarrassed yourselves.

I guess if last clan standing is considered a win, you won. Your 1 itemers made you guys proud and won sunday back, RIGHT?

as for the part about TLP crashing and havoc getting smashed or w/e... well YOU guys ran for your 200k while Havoc members stood and clumped your whole clan trying to run thru gap lmfao.

(Edit: i think maybe 5 of your members outran all of Havoc and didn't get clumped at gap but ran to safe) I dont know how many Havoc members died since i tanked 3 or 4 IR / TLP members whichever clan they were for about 5 minutes from gap, west to south of maze, thru dragons to log.

nice waterstaves btw.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

What I took from your post:

I can tell you're in the 11-13 years old range, hope you're having a great 7th grade year so far young man.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job IR :3

(flameflameflameyoualllookdumb)

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Lol ur members inventory's: sharks, 2 phoenix necks, ranging potion, super strength potion and 2 prayer potions hmmmmmmm.

good try it was 3 pray pots a 1 pho nec. Gosh trying to spy on my amazing setup >.>

Ot: Was fun trip. Craveb please dont act like H members had so much better inventorys.

Quit Scape.

I had fun for the fight I was on, havoc tried to doing some maze funneling but realized that they were completely cut off and logged. Win or a loss on either clans part I don't really care it was fun. In the end it was still up on New gate with 35 of my other clan members.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png