Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption punishes Zerenity

Zach-l8l

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I just woke up

2) It's the internet

Ask me if I give a ****

Shows my post is even more correct though when all you can reply to it is a tiny spelling error. Eh, better luck next week IR. :l

You're in Defiance you ******* idiot, your opinion holds no weight whatsoever.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

1) I just woke up

2) It's the internet

Ask me if I give a ****

Shows my post is even more correct though when all you can reply to it is a tiny spelling error. Eh, better luck next week IR. :l

You replied to it meaning you do care. This is our point of view of the havoc fight obviously they didn't clear us if we were at new gate and they logged.. Havoc logged in in single we went north they followed us we fought north for a bit then they noticed they weren't going to win and called to go to maze. We didn't follow and they logged. No clear winner. Mods can now fix both topics

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

lol

Killing clans is funny, no need to state the obvious spastic.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

1) I just woke up

2) It's the internet

Ask me if I give a ****

You replied to it meaning you do care. This is our point of view of the havoc fight obviously they didn't clear us if we were at new gate and they logged.. Havoc logged in in single we went north they followed us we fought north for a bit then they noticed they weren't going to win and called to go to maze. We didn't follow and they logged. No clear winner. Mods can now fix both topics

Now you're saying no one won? Make up yo mind broski*#@)&$)*&$)#&$$#($#((&

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

good job Ir and nice pull for a p2p :P havoc, if your angry at them for saying lies make your own topic and write your point of view -.-

You got to understand, this site is a virus and not all of our members know how to handle flame bait. We try our best to prevent flame from happening, but you can only do so much when they already register on this site and find the 'clan corner' lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Sadly i had to remove a bunch of posts, and warn those that needed to be warned. All posts that have nothing to do with Ir's trip will be removed, if you keep posting pointless posts that have nothing to do with IR's topic you will be warned.

OT: Good job ir, impressive pull. Keep up the good work.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

this was the easiest trip in a long time.

please teach ur ranks their multi lines, and work on your organization.

Thanks for the loot though,

notsureifserioust.jpg

btw nice lisp kid lo0l

got em cya zack lololol

Thanks for the loot everyone, hope you all had some fun though. :thumbsup:

intense.png