Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Observers speak up

I_Sh00t_U_I

The pure clanning community is pretty ****** atm, it needs help i personally got ideas and ideas to help progress and fix it but inactive atm, i know theres more people like me but don't bother posting because it just doesn't get noticed and the topic gets trolled to ****, forget the trolls u will get some decent replies and important pure community leaders see their community in decline and if they see a good way to bring it back they might just listen .

The community needs help i know there will be people with a bit of time on their hands, why not spend it on doing something, "i helped fix the pure community"

Bang! troll away

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not really understand your topic, but feel free to hit up #NME for any wilderness related mini or prep. Pretty sure we'll deliver if we have leaders online.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Don't understand where everyone keeps getting the notion that the pure community is "pretty ******" at the moment, how is it? People need to consider that the leaders of your respective clans need to start leading your clans differently, the successful clans that come to mind are the ones that probably don't think the community is too ****** at the moment (Outside of the defence situation which has partially been resolved now EOP don't allow addy on their trips as the other addy clans have absolutely zero impact outside of their own little bubble).

Needless to say, the "successful" clans of here and now have adapted in various ways and are having a hell of a fun time, hence, they are successful because their members are HAPPY.

If your talking about the pure community as in this website (Which, believe it or not is a very small part of the pure community it has been realised lately ; hence the lack of activity on here as you said), then yeah its pretty ****** but not ridiculously ******* than any other period in time.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Weekly matched-opts tournament like I suggested. Go Karl.

Rules; 15v15 minimum, 1 def cap, overs on dung/corrupt on, Wilderness. 1 attack round no return, 1 def round no return, 1 pkri return on.

HF.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I did not really understand your topic, but feel free to hit up #NME for any wilderness related mini or prep. Pretty sure we'll deliver if we have leaders online.

Not good enough, don't give me that I've seen you and your topics on pw before, i think you could make a difference

I'd love to hear your suggestions

Yeah mate, i could lead by example but too busy atm mate but i care enough to realise the community needs help and just letting other people like me know that if you tried you could probably make a difference.

Not good enough, don't give me that I've seen you and your topics on pw before, i think you could make a difference

I can only try, it's up to the clan leaders to make a difference. I'm just a no(b )o(d/b)y with time to spare.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

I can only try, it's up to the clan leaders to make a difference. I'm just a no(b )o(d/b)y with time to spare.

Na u know deep down if u wanted to lol, when it comes to making changes and expanding i don't think a clan leader has any more authority and say then a respected and educated person, well not on pw if that person is getting enough support, going offline now

The pure clanning community is pretty ****** atm, it needs help i personally got ideas and ideas to help progress and fix it but inactive atm, i know theres more people like me but don't bother posting because it just doesn't get noticed and the topic gets trolled to ****, forget the trolls u will get some decent replies and important pure community leaders see their community in decline and if they see a good way to bring it back they might just listen .

The community needs help i know there will be people with a bit of time on their hands, why not spend it on doing something, "i helped fix the pure community"

Bang! troll away

well, my friend "fire capezzz" / "dizzy comb0" used to be in control but he said all any1 ever did was bot.

that's prolly why the community is so ******.

and no, im not flaming control.

Na u know deep down if u wanted to lol, when it comes to making changes and expanding i don't think a clan leader has any more authority and say then a respected and educated person, well not on pw if that person is getting enough support, going offline now

Clan leaders are the one accepting members, preps, PKRI's and making changes in their clans.

I just ramble and get my +1's with textwalls.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Have a talk with Events Team. I know they've got some stuff coming up soon.

This time of year is always inative, School etc...

Talk about it, I start college again tomorrow.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

Alex im glad your posting this, alot of things can be done.

The pure world needs to step away from crashing one and other and kill MAIN clans like we set out to do in the first place. As a pure you always aimed to be a lower defence but higher str range and magic to help you have a advantage over mains/zerkers. This is why i made a pure, and i dont feel like fighting pure clans anymore id like to **** up some mains and get some good loot.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I bring the hoes out, and they can stay the whole night.

I don't see a change coming, you just are going to have to try to adapt to the days like I'm trying now.

(Bot your account to 99 dung, Pay an asian to quest for you) step 2: Get 120 combat with 35 def and turmoil

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Alex im glad your posting this, alot of things can be done.

The pure world needs to step away from crashing one and other and kill MAIN clans like we set out to do in the first place. As a pure you always aimed to be a lower defence but higher str range and magic to help you have a advantage over mains/zerkers. This is why i made a pure, and i dont feel like fighting pure clans anymore id like to **** up some mains and get some good loot.

join #NME.

We have a fireblast and longbowsight unit.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png