Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My Five Favourite Control Preps

P0ke N Die

This is kind of just re-posting old content but I wanted to share some videos with you guys as some of these were never posted on Pure Warfare. It's just something nice to look back on. We never really took any notice of matched-preps until the summer because as a GMT based clan, we could never get preps during weekdays with other clans.

So as summer came around our GMT members could stay on later as they had no school and that gave us the chance to get some preps, so we took advantage of the situation and had so many summer preps. We had a massive win-streak and made a real mark. Here's my five favourites.

1. Control vs Zenith [2-1] (03/08/2011)

This is my favourite prep of all time not because of the actual fight, that was fun and all but the build-up to it was really funny. There was a lot of beef between Control and Zenith at the time and so when we did beat them, I used audio clips from Z leaders after losing 4-0 to EOP a long time ago. It was such a fun prep.

2. Control vs Corrupt Pures [2-1] (09/08/2011)

This is also one of my faves because of the build-up. What happened was I made the Lines Of CP video and CP got really ****** and told us that we shouldn't criticize their warring abilities because they are superior to us, so we prepped them and beat the stuffing out of them. They then refused to prep us ever again. Enjoy!

3. Control vs Zenith [3-0] (11/08/2011)

I liked this prep because it was so easy. I usually hate easy preps but this really reflects the gap between CT and Z in F2P matched opts. We ended up beating them around 4 or 5 times in August F2P preps and didn't lose once.

4. Control vs Fatality [2-1] (11/08/2011)

Sadly there is only one round on YouTube but it still deserves to be here. It was the biggest turnaround ever. We lost the first round with Fatality only losing like two people and so we picked ourselves up and smashed the second and third. We came right back from the defeat and won.

5. Control vs Fatality [3-0] (11/08/2011)

At the time of this prep we were pretty much all level 70s and Fatality hit us with level 90s and we gave them a good smacking. It was like the only prep we had in the month and we aced it. Was a really fun fight indeed.

I hope PW mods let me keep this here because it will be nice to look back at. I really wish there were more GMT clans that we could have prepped during the school times because our peak was in early 2011. Thanks to all clans who fought us.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

u r havin withdrawal already welcome 2 the club joel will be in it soon enough as well ;p

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14