Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrages Closure

Flankk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outrage was really a clan that i liked out of all the med clans. You guys were an honest clan and tried your best week in and week out. It is sad to see you guys go, i hope that all of your members can find a new home.

RIP

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Sucks you guys were good you should join a strong p2p clan like us we rock clan wars

Wait.. I forgot I'm in Havoc.. Let me re-write that like any other clan besides a certain one would

Honestly didn't even mind you guys when you first started off, Nidoqueen was a spastic and wanted us to hit you every weekend but we decided against it. When you did grow in pulls we had some amazing fights, and I say amazing becomes absolutely no mains were involved, in wilderness and ended it with a 1 week full out in clan wars. You guys grew in quality together through those minis you started with, sucks that your core members decided to leave, you guys sort of reminded me of WAR and CPR. RIP Outrage, last MPC clan I'll ever respect

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

u guys proved alot of people wrong, had a great run and community

R.I.P Outrage :/

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Your talking up to clans that were above you gave me some entertainment on here when other people just flame about their numbers. You had balls to talk up and when you got the pulls it was fun as hell fighting you guys. You had a really solid community especially compared to p2p clans still open today. You should stick together in a clan that has a similar community.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I remember you guys starting outrage as a team and having a similar team name and team initials as outbreak. You didnt do that well as a team imo, but when you guys turned into a clan i never expected you guys to go from pulling 20s to 60s in a couple of months, so for that i have alot of respect for your ranks. I can truly say that you guys proved me wrong.

RIP Outrage.

p2p20v20pure.png

Sucks you guys were good you should join a strong p2p clan like us we rock clan wars

Wait.. I forgot I'm in Havoc.. Let me re-write that like any other clan besides a certain one would

Honestly didn't even mind you guys when you first started off, Nidoqueen was a spastic and wanted us to hit you every weekend but we decided against it. When you did grow in pulls we had some amazing fights, and I say amazing becomes absolutely no mains were involved, in wilderness and ended it with a 1 week full out in clan wars. You guys grew in quality together through those minis you started with, sucks that your core members decided to leave, you guys sort of reminded me of WAR and CPR. RIP Outrage, last MPC clan I'll ever respect

I doubt it.

OT: Great run Outrage,

was hoping you guys could just hold on that little bit more, but you did the unexpected for sure.

Pulled up your socks, lost a bit of the flame and Pay To Played like a boss.

Great job boys.

RIP Outrage

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png