Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Advice

Yo-lm-Ryan

These are my stats:

sstatse.jpg

I know, I know... Low hp. Suck it. I'm lvl 70.

I was thinking about getting 30Def for HC and saving up to get Turmoil... At least a good friend of mine thinks I'd really like it. I think I would too, I'm just not sure. And I don't know if 30Def is accepted into clans, without Turmoil.

Also... I'm thinking about getting reqs for Korasi and going 13Def.

My plan with this account is to chin to 94+ Range and to Burst to 94+ Mage. Use the charms for Summoning and get the HP from it all. I was just hacked by an ex-good friend I let on my account to try it out before he was supposedly making a pure. >.>

But anyways... It'll take me some time to save up for Range and Mage, but I'd like some advice, I'm sure a lot of you out there have some good experience within this area. Feel free to rate/hate and let me know your thoughts. Any criticism is welcomed. Thanks, fellas. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the input, fellas. I'm definitely going to get Summoning up. I'm assuming I'll get a decent amount of charms, if I can burst from 88-94 Mage. All of those will go directly to Summoning, as soon as I hit 94 Mage.

As for Dung, I really want to get it up. I just hate doing Dung at lvl 1. Lol. I need to find a group of guys that can help me out so I can lvl it up fast and then continue Dunging with them... But ehh. That's not easy to come by. :confused:

Most clans do accept 30 Defence turmoils.

If you we're to get Turmoil & HC you'd be like 33/34 Defence. And trust me HC isn't worth the defence levels if you like to pk.

Anyway gl whatever you decide to do.

:jay:

****.. That blows. Personally... I'm OCD with some ****. I'd hattteee to look at 33-34 Defence instead of 30 or 35. Lol.

Do what you want to do and will be happy with man. It's your account :thumbsup:

Thanks bro. You're right... I'll make my own decision. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...