Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[U]nited[P]ures Saturday feat. Corrupt Pures

Chillin

unitedpures.png

#Lithuanians #TF #StrikeTeam #LEP

unitedpureslogo.png

One day country-clan Lithuanians got idea to have united Country-clans PK. They PM'ed Estonians (StrikeTeam) and we thought that It would be a good idea. We made an IRC channel called #UnitedPures , where we asked to join all country-clans. We thought it would be cool when we unite our forces for 1 PK and let other clans know about us. The Unforgotten and Latvians joined also our country-clan force and we decided to mass up Saturday 22:30 at our time (cause we are all in same timezone GMT +2). We left Edgeville with 50 people, which is pretty good due that late time. We didn't have so much action that world clans usually have, because we are 4 different clans with 4 differenct languages and organisation. So we decided to hit Corrupt Pures.

111029230544.png

videosbx.png

Video made by Chillin

unitedpureslogo.png

51215014.png

First fight we had with CP at GDZ. We had a little opts advantage, but we hadn't got so great levels and addy as CP had. Also we didn't know about our organisation. CP rushed us at GDZ and a nice fight began. We dominated the fight pretty good, losin only like 7 people. Thanks for fight CP. When all CP were cleared, we got crashed by Enemy.

unitedpureslogo.png

51215014.png

CP asked us for rematch and we gladly accepted it. Again we defended at GDZ and they attacked us. That was quite long and glorious fight and both clans had advantage. CP pulled north near the fence. And we pushed into them. Then again we gathered to north side of the hut and tried to pile their addy which was left. Then CP had a huge return, but we stood great and returned too. I died just before NME crashed us and we heard TLP logged in near us?

unitedpureslogo.png

After those wars we fooled with WAR and accidentaly rushed to XL knowing that it was Enemy. But these were not fights to bring out. We neded with 33 Baltic warriors and felt good about the PK. Thanks for everyone!

picturesw.png

load of pics not in order

111029230544.png
111029232716.png
111029235005.png
111029232532.png
111029232339.png
111029234220.png
111029235030.png
111029235401.png
111029230544.png
111029234833.png
111029234902.png

joudt.png

chillin.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome job guys and great idea and pull, apologies for the crashes but CP are pretty high on our list of priorities right now.

Keep it up, hope to see United Pures become a consistent contender

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Awesome job guys and great idea and pull, apologies for the crashes but CP are pretty high on our list of priorities right now.

Keep it up, hope to see United Pures become a consistent contender

I have nothing to add to this. Great pull and nice to see you guys doing work.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

It was really good run fellas, #Finnish had to join us too, but they didn't come, so I hope they will join us next time. Thanks everyone who came, and thank you Chillin, for making a topic! If everyone would pk at 7-8pm gmt, we would probably dominate.

10if1j5.png

Nice job, expected you to beat cp

dentists are good i hearr

gj on your trip

Pull was good i hear? Not.

same as always we just dont have to make a topic everyweek since we're so good and posted bs like most clans do.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

gj on your trip

same as always we just dont have to make a topic everyweek since we're so good and posted bs like most clans do.

Haven't you heard? you're not allowed to post BS on PWfare anymore or your topics are getting locked. Lol.

They demand you provide vids and pics and other fancy stuff.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

gj on your trip

Haven't you heard? you're not allowed to post BS on PWfare anymore or your topics are getting locked. Lol.

that's news to me o.0

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

gj on your trip

that's news to me o.0

It's true o.O. If you see lies about your clan in a topic and you have proof, their topic will get locked.

Feel free to hit up a mod in a pm about this.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png