Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

StrikeTeam vs The Unforgotten F2P Full-OUT

Chillin

jo2x.png
stcrest.png
Memberlist Forum IRC - #StrikeTeam

Today is the day when we had to fight for #1 spot again. We were active all week and we recruited Estonians like hell. We called back our oldsschoolers and prepared hard for this Sunday. We knew we had to pull near 100% of the memberlist. For our surprise TF only pulled 22. But we still kept ourselves calm cause we knew it ain't gonna be easy. This day we pulled 29 strong Estonian warriors agains Lithuanian country-clan to fight in a historical battle. We listened our PK leader mighty speech which was awesome. If you could understand our language you would get a ***** of this speech. We were ready to destroy. Today we defended Estonian colours!

Rules :
1 Defence cap
All-on

sttube.png

riba.png

round1b.png

StrikeTeam starting opts : 28
The Unforgotten starting opts : 21

StrikeTeam ending opts: 28
The Unforgotten ending opts : 0

111030211141.png

111030212306.png

round2e.png

StrikeTeam starting opts : 28
The Unforgotten starting opts : 20

StrikeTeam ending opts: 27
The Unforgotten ending opts : 0

111030211904.png

111030212252.png

riba.png

Both fights TF got dominated and we outpulled them clearly. We believed that TF will outpull us, but we were wrong. Thanks for fights anyway and was fun! Looking forward to have some events soon!

media2.png

got more pics on our forums

111030210744.png
111030211545.png
111030210832.png
111030212243.png
111030211503.png
111030211906.png
111030212144.png
111030212143.png
111030212247.png

riba.png
topic by ~ Chillin ~

joudt.png

chillin.png

Little clans having the balls to do things big clans should be doing.

Congratulations and respect.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Definitely wasn't our day, to be honest. It was my bad, I organized this war knowing that the majority of our members will have holidays and will be away from their towns, homeplaces.

Good job ST, honestly, we showed not more than a half what we can really do, just sayin'. ;)

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Good job ST, all the country clans are the most respectful and most respected clans.

Couldn't agree more.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Definitely wasn't our day, to be honest. It was my bad, I organized this war knowing that the majority of our members will have holidays and will be away from their towns, homeplaces.

Good job ST, honestly, we showed not more than a half what we can really do, just sayin'. ;)

I believe you, anyway we pulled max we could pull from this memberlist. So we need both some time to grow bigger to have more epic wars and I really hope these will be matched like 2+/-2

Anyway respect to TF. This exactly shows why we have good relationships. No flame :)

joudt.png

chillin.png