Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Runescape Halloween Pk Vid 8 Maxed Chaotic Pure Pking Ft AGS | F Cape | Hybriding | | High Risks

Halloween

Pretty nice vid honestly. Editing was nice, clips were pretty good.

Best vid I've ever seen you post.

Thanks alot

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

"I collected clips for about 3 months"

lmfao it took you 3 months to collect 25-19 dds k0s

So i'm taking it you watched my whole video. Thanks for the view, and in your videos you put in normal range kos, 10-10 dds kos. Not entertaining whatsoever. Thanks for noticing 1 kill out of all of them.

Another fan in denial

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

So i'm taking it you watched my whole video. Thanks for the view, and in your videos you put in normal range kos, 10-10 dds kos. Not entertaining whatsoever. Thanks for noticing 1 kill out of all of them.

Another fan in denial

KNOWN BRIDS DOWNED GALLERY:

111016182655.png

bootyclap'd

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Another fan in denial

111016182655.png

bootyclap'd

HEYYYY, I KEEP 1 OF THOSE TOO!

111023170108.png

this one was from a guy called SALA, i'm sure i recognsie the name from somewhere, his friend ytilaturB tried saving him but was a little too late =[

110929000141.png

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

Another fan in denial

111016182655.png

bootyclap'd

111023170108.png

this one was from a guy called SALA, i'm sure i recognsie the name from somewhere, his friend ytilaturB tried saving him but was a little too late =[

110929000141.png

wait wait

the max kill i was tbed and i fought u 2x in 1 invy :down: 1 legit death from me and 4 from you. why bother :L

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

wait wait

the max kill i was tbed and i fought u 2x in 1 invy :down: 1 legit death from me and 4 from you. why bother :L

only 1? both you and i know that you're full of **** lelel.

dat max gear u bring + dem right clicks i use + the fact i basically never PK and you still falter to fall on a positive ratio. I got 2 pics of you dying, you got 1 vid of me dying + 2 of me teleing (when 1 of the times i tele ur in max gear etc etc + you're out too. you must suck). If only i kept all my junk clips. I could put more vids of you teleing than brews you bring to save a 1m risk ffs.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

wait wait

only 1? both you and i know that you're full of **** lelel.

dat max gear u bring + dem right clicks i use + the fact i basically never PK and you still falter to fall on a positive ratio. I got 2 pics of you dying, you got 1 vid of me dying + 2 of me teleing (when 1 of the times i tele ur in max gear etc etc + you're out too. you must suck). If only i kept all my junk clips. I could put more vids of you teleing than brews you bring to save a 1m risk ffs.

I'm tlp i dont tele m8. As i said the times im in max i fight u 2x per invy and the tele pics of u im almsot ful food in some. That's funny how u say 'you still falter to fall on a positive ratio' when i've got 2300kills on my wildstalker **** nd only 120 deaths(3-4 legit kills on u when u have 1-2). not sure how new u are but every time i fight u its in 23/172, which i'm 400+ ping and u always have a higher pid(prob a newfag and don't know what that is.)

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Another fan in denial

111016182655.png

bootyclap'd

111023170108.png

110929000141.png

wait wait

I have about 4 kill pics of you, and 3 video clips but they're all trash and not worth putting in my video.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png