Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sandra !

Some of you already know me but oh well. It's always fun to meet new people right ;)

So yes, I'm Sandra I'm 16 years old and I live In Holland. A small country in western Europe ( you might now Amsterdam the capital ). I'm a weird person when it's about clans. When I don't feel comfortable in a clan I just leave it ( I know that's bad but that's me. And why would you stay in a clan when you don't fully enjoy being in it? ). To be honoust I have no clue why I'm even in a clan playing this silly game. But I guess I just did it to meet some people.

Well a bit about my self. I don't really have a hobby. I love music -> Vocal Trance. I don't like metal etc. because most of the time that kind of music gives me a heacache lol. I love traveling and I enjoy helping people with problems etc. I like shopping and going out with friends and being with my girlfriend. I'm a person that loves to talk -> sometimes I talk to much and that sometimes makes people annoyed. I'm really shy when I'm with people I don't really know and I sometimes feel really uncomfortable then. But oh well... Most of time I won't be shy if I have friends around.

So that was about me.. Something about rs now?

Well I don't even know why and when I started playing rs. I think somewhere in the end off 2003? My little cousin showed me and I just checked it. I made a account and stoped playing it 1 hour later because I got bored lol. But a few weeks later I gave it another try and met some nice people. They wanted to make pures a few months later so I was like.. why not? So I made my first pure ( sadly I can't remember it's name lol ). And tried to pk.. Eventually I got decent at pking and got interested in team pking. I started luring with friends at castle + bandits. Eventually we got prety big and we sort of made our own clan/team. Like 1 year later my friends almost all quit so I also stopped playing rs. And I came back like 1 year later around 2006 to make a new pure. I met new people and started playing again. But I stopped playing a while later. I think I came back in mid-end 2007 on a pure off my friend ( O X I R ). I didn't liked the name but it already had decent stats. I tried BH and met Alex. He got me into VD and from that day I got into the pure community ( this forum ). From then on I've met pretty cool persons and been in some clans.

At the moment im an ex-senior member in Epidemic on my account Like Roses. If you want to contact me on irc pm me ( my irc name is [E]Sandra ) or find me in #Epidemic

Well that's about me and my rs thingy lol. Hope I didn't bored you guys till death :lol:

~<3 Sandra :wub:

heartline8.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, nice introduction Sandra :)

I'm a weird person when it's about clans. When I don't feel comfortable in a clan I just leave it

I'm exactly the same but hey, you need to enjoy what you're doing, else you won't do it :)

<_< sad.. Atleast im a low lvl 20 def noob who knows how to tank and take pics at the same time B)

lol k u'll see my pics next week :) and my tanking

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

sorry but did no-one else notice the

from that day I got into the pure community ( this forum ).

It's nice to meet you Sandra, it's a shame you copied your introduction straight from another forum though :P

Omni is my one. My only.

Legendary Top Pure Clan List poster, good to see you here

:O

It's nice to meet you Sandra, it's a shame you copied your introduction straight from another forum though

Does it really matter? I mean... It's an introduction.. and thats what this section is for. And besides.. I wrote it lol. It's mine and can use it for everything I want to.

heartline8.gif

:O

Does it really matter? I mean... It's an introduction.. and thats what this section is for. And besides.. I wrote it lol. It's mine and can use it for everything I want to.

Indeed. ;) I copyed mine from my About Me page :lol:

No, it doesn't matter at all. I was simply being picky due to over-tiredness, Sorry.

Omni is my one. My only.