Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #4 Spot

Ded

EOP is streaky. If they pull nice tomorrow I'll give them a run at #4 spot.

Otherwise TLP is #4 by far. They are superior in P2P to every clan. And equal to DV in F2P and would beat E in F2P with relative ease

maulerpixil1-1.gif

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP would be #4 f2p if they cared about it as much as E.

tlp do care about #4 they just dont care about f2p, bring it to a full out they would pull 70 + and rape we'll see today should be fun.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

thats what i said lol

Would be interesting to see how EOP does. E has been struggling with poor opts to be considered a secure #4 and they just kind of stand around and do nothing for at least a 1/3rd of their trip, as witnessed this week

Poor opts? This week was a day off, literally. We did not prep at all for this Saturday and people were not forced to come. We have not been struggling, we have secured #4 for quite some time. Ill make sure next week that we dont stand around doing nothing. We'll be watching you.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

oh **** am i supposed to be scared.

anyways, you pulled poor 3/4 weeks in july :x

60+ with an 80 man memberlist, how is that poor? It's a better average % attendance than MM with their huge 180 man ml

Just shut up now, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Proud Mayhem Maker

60+ with an 80 man memberlist, how is that poor? It's a better average % attendance than MM with their huge 180 man ml

Just shut up now, you have no idea what you're talking about.

guess mm should do sign up or get booted trips every week like some clan :mellow:

We beat dv.

EOP pulled 65,

DV pulled 41.

If we beat TLP,

We'll work our

way up.

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

week 1:SIGN UP THIS WEEK OR BE BOOTED

week 2: SIGN UP THIS WEEK OR BE BOOTED

week 3: SIGN UP THIS WEEK OR BE BOOTED

week 4:SIGN UP THIS WEEK OR BE BOOTED

Our sign ups are similar to MM's. The only time we have sign up or be booted is when we're in a bootcamp stage. Other than that, we just ask our members to sign up and continuously not signing up will result in a kick.

It should be

Week 1: Sign up

Week 2: Sign Up

Week 3: Do whatever you like, no emphasis on this trip

Week 4: Our 2 year anniversary.

It seems to me that MM members are arguing with E because you are starting to see us as a genuine threat. We have better organisation that MM, more established leadership. Ok, levels aren't on our side but we always work around that. The only thing stopping us is numbers. Once MM loses a few times you will start to slump. Then you'll go back to pulling 50s to trips and getting bossed around by FOE, FI, E and whatever other clans are up there at the time.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Once MM loses a few times you will start to slump. Then you'll go back to pulling 50s to trips and getting bossed around by FOE, FI, E and whatever other clans are up there at the time.

That applies to every single clan.

Our sign ups are similar to MM's. The only time we have sign up or be booted is when we're in a bootcamp stage. Other than that, we just ask our members to sign up and continuously not signing up will result in a kick.

It should be

Week 1: Sign up

Week 2: Sign Up

Week 3: Do whatever you like, no emphasis on this trip

Week 4: Our 2 year anniversary.

It seems to me that MM members are arguing with E because you are starting to see us as a genuine threat. We have better organisation that MM, more established leadership. Ok, levels aren't on our side but we always work around that. The only thing stopping us is numbers. Once MM loses a few times you will start to slump. Then you'll go back to pulling 50s to trips and getting bossed around by FOE, FI, E and whatever other clans are up there at the time.

Scott stop being a noob.. I remember when you actually used to fight for MM but you're fighting us?

MM doesn't do sign ups unless we have a war. We haven't had sign ups for an event and yet we are still pulling 90s and 100's at times. 100's at trips easily puts us at the top of the pure world seeing as clans hardly pull 100 to wars.

Saying your leadership is better then ours is very questionable. I can't judge your leadership as I've never been in your clan but you haven't been in our clan for months to even know our leadership. The great thing about our leadership though is we have a big oldschool leader base ( kind of inactive though ) but why we keep striving is because the modern leadership brings new techniques to the clan.

Organization is questionable.. Sure you can win a 40 vs 40 but when I don't remember you ever beating a top 3 clan in a 70 vs 70 or 80 vs 80. Organization in big numbers is much harder to achieve then in a small mini war or a fight style like that.

Slumping happens to all clans and your clan is in one right now and you're leaders are giving clans like DV a chance to steal your rank ( I believe you left PCT due to your slump and not what you claimed ). However I don't feel we will slump any time soon unless something happens to 13th.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I fought for MM when I thought they were in the right. Apparently a lot has changed since then. If any clan is in the right I'll argue for them, but with the new lot of members you have got a lot has changed. You guys are taking this #1 thing to your head and are thinking you're absolutely untouchable.

MM usually always had sign ups but no one bothered with them, they were just there. We are like that except our members make the effort to sign up.

There must have been a misunderstanding about the leadership part, I didn't mean to say they were better. I just meant more established.

The only response I can think of with the organisation thing is that we've beaten MM close to even opts before, and we are unquestionably the best clan at controlling the hills area which is where most of the fighting takes place. MM takes a long time, and as I've seen someone say, your pushes seem to come from pure momentum rather than the leadership calling them.

Us slumping is where you're wrong though. Slumping is clans showing no sign of activity, pulling less and less each week. Our clan is very active, we just have busy members. Out of 89 members, I would say we pull 60ish a week and 85+ of them always sign up. Basically we're in a re-building stage. We pull 60 with an 89 man memberlist, just imagine what we would pull with a memberlist the size of MM's?

Proud Mayhem Maker

No im arguing with you guys since you guys act like idiots and jackasses (which many people will agree XD)

And your organization is nothing, your leadership is just a bunch of people who has led failed clans in the past (TPF, Ravage, TP). And losing once, we did lose to Fi last week but we bounced back with 95 without sign ups. And We'll never get bossed by E unless they resort to crashing like usual.

Crashing like usual? I think its safe to say that MM crash at least 3 fights every Saturday. Don't make us out to be the bad guys, especially seeing as you are 10x worse.

Proud Mayhem Maker

No im arguing with you guys since you guys act like idiots and jackasses (which many people will agree XD)

And your organization is nothing, your leadership is just a bunch of people who has led failed clans in the past (TPF, Ravage, TP). And losing once, we did lose to Fi last week but we bounced back with 95 without sign ups. And We'll never get bossed by E unless they resort to crashing like usual.

Only an idiot would argue with an idiot. And you are in no position to comment on our leadership since you have never been led by them. Think before you post, child.

And also get over the ******* crash, we've crashed you once in our existance, you on the other hand have crashed us 20+ times.

Once again, I have nothing against MM, just this kid.

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

Well I know Jibs led two failed clans in TP and Ravage and even abandoned the clan for World of Warcraft lol. That says enough for me :/

And we havent crashed you "20 times" and even if we did crash, alot of times its coincidental considering theres only 3-4 bh worlds and 2-3 locations where clans actually pk

Just shows how good MM's organisation is then eh? If you see a clan spread fighting another clan and you don't intend on crashing, you stay off. At the most you'll probably kill 2-5 members. But all these "coincidental" crashes you wipe out the clan you crashed. Either thats extremely bad organisation or you just wrote a load of old ****.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Only an idiot would argue with an idiot. And you are in no position to comment on our leadership since you have never been led by them. Think before you post, child.

And also get over the ******* crash, we've crashed you once in our existance, you on the other hand have crashed us 20+ times.

Once again, I have nothing against MM, just this kid.

mm fought foe at bh. e decides to charge mm

mm fights foe at hillz. e decides to charge mm

not 1. othr times too but i forget alot. you guys have crashed dv fights and many other clans fights on purpose. ive been in e so trust me i would recall them lol. and mandatory sign ups every week there has been no such thing as a boot camp stage lol.

And your organization is nothing, your leadership is just a bunch of people who has led failed clans in the past (TPF, Ravage, TP).

This again lol.. We as lvl 65s beat EoP, Tlp, Dv (all 75s-85s) in clusterfucks, I think we have organization. And as for our leadership, they didn't lead failed clans, Tp closed due to Jib's going inactive, he didn't abandon E in 07 for WoW, he closed it down with Bob, because without the wilderness they cbf'd. Our leadership has taught 13th, and Ivp and Bob have been in MM before Speshls, our leadership is one of the best around in pure clanning, don't go there lol you just sound really dumb.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

F2P - Epidemic

P2P - The Last Pures

Overall - Devastation

we beat dv 3 times in a row now if im correct 2 p2p and 1 f2p and e ive never seen them do a p2p trip tbh

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

I fought for MM when I thought they were in the right. Apparently a lot has changed since then. If any clan is in the right I'll argue for them, but with the new lot of members you have got a lot has changed. You guys are taking this #1 thing to your head and are thinking you're absolutely untouchable.

MM usually always had sign ups but no one bothered with them, they were just there. We are like that except our members make the effort to sign up.

There must have been a misunderstanding about the leadership part, I didn't mean to say they were better. I just meant more established.

The only response I can think of with the organisation thing is that we've beaten MM close to even opts before, and we are unquestionably the best clan at controlling the hills area which is where most of the fighting takes place. MM takes a long time, and as I've seen someone say, your pushes seem to come from pure momentum rather than the leadership calling them.

Us slumping is where you're wrong though. Slumping is clans showing no sign of activity, pulling less and less each week. Our clan is very active, we just have busy members. Out of 89 members, I would say we pull 60ish a week and 85+ of them always sign up. Basically we're in a re-building stage. We pull 60 with an 89 man memberlist, just imagine what we would pull with a memberlist the size of MM's?

MM has no sign ups we abandoned them a while ago due to our relaxed community and not caring for them. Please tell me we have sign ups now.

retardsi.png

Again Epidemic has never beaten us in a 70 vs 70 or 80 vs 80 and if you want to try us we can set up a fight at hills to prove you wrong that you're organization and claim "best clan at controlling hills area" is way off. Our pushes are fine and we call the push over TS but there is certain times we use them. You never call a ******* push when its 30 of you and 50 of them...

You've crashed us more then once... Maybe you don't remember because you've probably been around for 2 or 3 months.

This again lol.. We as lvl 65s beat EoP, Tlp, Dv (all 75s-85s) in clusterfucks, I think we have organization. And as for our leadership, they didn't lead failed clans, Tp closed due to Jib's going inactive, he didn't abandon E in 07 for WoW, he closed it down with Bob, because without the wilderness they cbf'd. Our leadership has taught 13th, and Ivp and Bob have been in MM before Speshls, our leadership is one of the best around in pure clanning, don't go there lol you just sound really dumb.

What the hell does Bob being in MM before me make him a better leader? ( not saying I am ) Just because someone has joined a clan before another person makes them a better leader? I don't really think so and that sounds completely ******* retarded.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .