Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #4 Spot

Ded

TLP is obviously the #4 clan overall, their p2p superiority surpasses E's f2p mediocrity and I believe if E and TLP were ever to have a f2p full out that was near the same numbers, TLP would come out victorious. And a P2P full out is obvious who would win. If you want to talk about consistency, TLP's p2p consistency in minis and Sundays are more consistent than E's f2p minis and Saturdays.

The only response I can think of with the organisation thing is that we've beaten MM close to even opts before, and we are unquestionably the best clan at controlling the hills area which is where most of the fighting takes place. MM takes a long time, and as I've seen someone say, your pushes seem to come from pure momentum rather than the leadership calling them.

You're just typing non smart things about things you don't know about. MM's leadership is always directing the fights in TS, whether it's pushes or whether it's holding a certain area. If you feel as if you have the best organization, then that's your opinion.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLP is obviously the #4 clan overall, their p2p superiority surpasses E's f2p mediocrity and I believe if E and TLP were ever to have a f2p full out that was near the same numbers, TLP would come out victorious. And a P2P full out is obvious who would win. If you want to talk about consistency, TLP's p2p consistency in minis and Sundays are more consistent than E's f2p minis and Saturdays.

I think we just hit the jackpot. :rolleyes:

This again lol.. We as lvl 65s beat EoP, Tlp, Dv (all 75s-85s) in clusterfucks, I think we have organization. And as for our leadership, they didn't lead failed clans, Tp closed due to Jib's going inactive, he didn't abandon E in 07 for WoW, he closed it down with Bob, because without the wilderness they cbf'd. Our leadership has taught 13th, and Ivp and Bob have been in MM before Speshls, our leadership is one of the best around in pure clanning, don't go there lol you just sound really dumb.

Okay Prateek you must be on all types of drugs.

The only reason you win clusterfucks against EOP TLP and DV is because you leave before half way of a fight, then come at the end after more clans showed up, then you claim a victory on every clan there with there starting opts. When all you did was run out and then clean up on people with low food and prayer..Tired of Epidemic saying they "win" clusterfucks when thats what really happens.

And TP was a failed clan. I never even heard of it until Epidemic opened and started talking about how good some TP clan was. And I've been around for a while.

And bob and jibs did leave for WOW. I remember when everyone from epidemic told me how they wanted to start a WOW clan or some ******** and keep epidemic as a community thing in rs.

Your leadership is good with Jibs. With bob its okay. With IVP, it's ****.

Epidemic talks up how they should be ranked with FI and all that ********, and you deny saying it, but everyone has seen certain people who represent E say it. If you want to be ranked there, then don't ***** about how your levels are so ******* low, and enter mid section of PCT because your levels are too low. You want to be ranked with clans like FI MM FOE, then go fight them. Obviously the crashing thing wont work on them because they can just run you over on any given day. Levels should not be an excuse for losing. You are an average clan that has had a streak of lucky, and its going away. TLP and DV are on fire and EOP is back on the rise.

Just my personal opinion on all these stupid ass epidemic responses. The stupidity of your members amazes me. ( Scott and Prateek ) You have this image jammed into your head that you are so much better than you really are. Fact is DV TLP and even EOP can beat you in a full out war right now

As I said before. TLP is #4 overall by far. DV is #5 overall by far. EOP and E are close for #6

maulerpixil1-1.gif

TLP is obviously the #4 clan overall, their p2p superiority surpasses E's f2p mediocrity and I believe if E and TLP were ever to have a f2p full out that was near the same numbers, TLP would come out victorious. And a P2P full out is obvious who would win. If you want to talk about consistency, TLP's p2p consistency in minis and Sundays are more consistent than E's f2p minis and Saturday
pawhv0.png

Fr0ze.jpg

Rip Pure Annihilation
Rip The Golden Gods
Rip Ascendency
Rip Carepdiem

The only reason you win clusterfucks against EOP TLP and DV is because you leave before half way of a fight, then come at the end after more clans showed up, then you claim a victory on every clan there with there starting opts. When all you did was run out and then clean up on people with low food and prayer..Tired of Epidemic saying they "win" clusterfucks when thats what really happens.

And TP was a failed clan. I never even heard of it until Epidemic opened and started talking about how good some TP clan was. And I've been around for a while.

And bob and jibs did leave for WOW. I remember when everyone from epidemic told me how they wanted to start a WOW clan or some ******** and keep epidemic as a community thing in rs.

Epidemic talks up how they should be ranked with FI and all that ********, and you deny saying it, but everyone has seen certain people who represent E say it. If you want to be ranked there, then don't ***** about how your levels are so ******* low, and enter mid section of PCT because your levels are too low. You want to be ranked with clans like FI MM FOE, then go fight them. Obviously the crashing thing wont work on them because they can just run you over on any given day. Levels should not be an excuse for losing. You are an average clan that has had a streak of lucky, and its going away. TLP and DV are on fire and EOP is back on the rise.

Just my personal opinion on all these stupid ass epidemic responses. The stupidity of your members amazes me. ( Scott and Prateek ) You have this image jammed into your head that you are so much better than you really are. Fact is DV TLP and even EOP can beat you in a full out war right now

As I said before. TLP is #4 overall by far. DV is #5 overall by far. EOP and E are close for #6

Steve just took a nice **** on you guys.

Epidemic talks up how they should be ranked with FI and all that ********

Enter mid section of PCT because your levels are too low. You want to be ranked with clans like FI MM FOE, then go fight them.

TLP and DV are on fire and EOP is back on the rise.

Fact is DV TLP and even EOP can beat you in a full out war right now

I laughed at your stupidity.

Thanks.

Tlp defeat E in a full out? The last time we fought matched, we took it with ease, you were no competition to us.

I like Tlp, but it's the truth.

And you're no competition to them in p2p, if there ever was a p2p full out between e and tlp, the fight would be over in 20 seconds at most. And the only way to know about beating tlp in a f2p full out is to declare, which I don't ever see E doing because in a F2P full out, I'm sure TLP would be competition or maybe even victorious. Your opinion though.

Can't just look at f2p and claim you're the #4 clan, maybe in f2p, but no where near being #4 overall.

Tlp defeat E in a full out? The last time we fought matched, we took it with ease, you were no competition to us.

Remember the 30 min prep before that one when Epidemic had 10 more people than TLP in F2p and TLP still won 2-1. We took you with ease, you were no competition to us.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Why are you guys arguing so much, from different perspectives each clan is #4 in their own right.

Most of your arguments are valid because this is just "The #4 Spot"

It isn't the #4 spot on saturdays, or the #4 spot at sundays, fridays, mini's, full outs, ect ect.

Anyways imo f2p it's Epidemic

p2p it's Fatality.

That's because FOE/MM/FI are in a league of their own f2p wise compared to E, and E appears to win more than the others on certain things.

Now p2p you get TLP who enter the fray more regularly easily fighting with MM/FI untill mm started picking up the numbers. I imagine it's #5 for DV in p2p but gosh i'ma quote something i've seen people such as plode say.

LOL RUNESCAPE.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

If i had the powers i would change this topic to The World Vs Epidemic.

On topic: Tlp are clearly overall the number 4 clan, they've recently beat DV in a full out F2P and they demolished them in P2P, they world walk all over, Eop, Dv and Epidemic, heck i wreckon TLP could probably beat the 3 of them combined inside of clan wars when it comes to P2P, that may be a sweeping statement but its my opinion.

In terms of F2P TLP in a proper full out war with real preperations would defeat epidemic, dv and eop, it may not be close but i believe they could do it, they have the history and experience to pull them through.

And you should know that TLP handles full outs much differently than random matched fights. And there you go again, matched. Two totally different things. If you really think you can beat them then do it. So annoying seeing all these members from different clans just speculating bull ****. Declare on each other and sort it out, don't talk about stupid matched preps that meant nothing.

Arp-1.png

E beated Tlp in F2p full out Speshls.

Uhh When? We never fought E in a F2p full Out

/Face palm

If you want to look at F2p,we don't take Saturdays seriously but when it comes out to a full outs in both servers we'll get grimey and dirty for you

Give me that good **** you smoking.

Last 30 prep we had which I beleive is our last fight,like Kyle said, you outnumbered us and we beat you

tubetranscopy.png

tlpsig1sc9.png

newtlpusersigcz5.gif

Some gud LOLS at this topic.

Honestly someone should pin this **** and change name on how to argue with E with no chance of getting trolled.

+1ing that

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

It's like it has been for the last few months

F2P : E

P2P : Dv/TLP

As for the "30 min prep issue" with TLP, feel free to contact me at any point for a matched/full out prep with 1 defence armour on lol.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

As for the "30 min prep issue" with TLP, feel free to contact me at any point for a matched/full out prep with 1 defence armour on lol.

why 1 def arm?

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

It's like it has been for the last few months

F2P : E

P2P : Dv/TLP

It's not dv/tlp, it's simply and only tlp. TLP has already proven this time after time.