Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #4 Spot

Ded

fuckery idk where u get ur info... u must b the scout dv caught ....

what are you talking about..? stop starting ****

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#4 clan means they are good in both f2p and p2p. E is no where close to being good in p2p so idk why you guys keep saying them.

f2p #4 E

p2p #2/3 tlp

overall Tlp when we f2p we can beat dv and compete with e

OMFG I agree with you on something!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

#4 clan means they are good in both f2p and p2p. E is no where close to being good in p2p so idk why you guys keep saying them.

f2p #4 E

p2p #2/3 tlp

overall Tlp when we f2p we can beat dv and compete with e

I can't remember when TLP beat us on a F2p Saturday trip, if you're ranking after Full-Out that happened months ago you might as well put Dv above E sice we beat them 7 month ago in Full-Out right?

F2p: E

P2p: TLP

Overall: Dv

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I can't remember when TLP beat us on a F2p Saturday trip, if you're ranking after Full-Out that happened months ago you might as well put Dv above E sice we beat them 7 month ago in Full-Out right?

F2p: E

P2p: TLP

Overall: Dv

alright even if you beat us on a Saturday we all know who would win a full out. Also we compete with you and e on Saturdays f2p something that either of you cant do in p2p you guys wouldn't even dare fight us lol.

alright even if you beat us on a Saturday we all know who would win a full out. Also we compete with you and e on Saturdays f2p something that either of you cant do in p2p you guys wouldn't even dare fight us lol.

Don't get to cocky, no one like cocky people. Also you pulled what 30ish people this Sunday? I don't see how you can say TLP compete with either Dv or E on F2p Saturdays, you always pull 30ish people compared to Dv and E that normally pull 50+ people.

Get down of your high horse sir and come back to reality.

I don't want to start any drama, so I'm off this thread. Feel free to PM me if you want to Discuss.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Yeah, I like TLP but saying you compete on saturdays is a bit far fetched :O

F2P - E

P2P - TLP

Overall - Dv

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Don't get to cocky, no one like cocky people. Also you pulled what 30ish people this Sunday? I don't see how you can say TLP compete with either Dv or E on F2p Saturdays, you always pull 30ish people compared to Dv and E that normally pull 50+ people.

Get down of your high horse sir and come back to reality.

I don't want to start any drama, so I'm off this thread. Feel free to PM me if you want to Discuss.

whos being cocky isn't it true that you haven't fought us in p2p bh for so long lmao. We pulled 35ppl in f2p and gave E a good fight lol that's competing right?

I've never heard about E in p2p.

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

You didn't need to re-post every "hot topics" from old PC. It's pretty much common knowledge:

F2P: E

P2P: TLP

Overall: DV

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

whos being cocky isn't it true that you haven't fought us in p2p bh for so long lmao. We pulled 35ppl in f2p and gave E a good fight lol that's competing right?

lol.. you're saying you compete with us on saturdays when we pull 50s and TLP pulling 30s-40s we also been beating you guys the past week's, we also beat you last week to.

here is a pic if you want

060531170924w.png

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Okay, it depends on what your going for.

Trips:

F2P - Epidemic

P2P - TLP

Fullouts:

F2P - Epidemic/Devastation

P2P - TLP

Overall - TLP

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Okay, it depends on what your going for.

Trips:

F2P - Epidemic

P2P - TLP

Fullouts:

F2P - Epidemic/Devastation

P2P - TLP

Overall - TLP

TLP has beaten DV in a f2p full out and I feel they would easily smash E. It's just TLP's leadership isn't really stepping up to improve their clan.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

idk tbh now eop beat us today and pulled 65 ppl, but thats nothing thats like there 1st time in 1-2 months we beat them every pk trip we will see tomorow.

idk tbh now eop beat us today and pulled 65 ppl, but thats nothing thats like there 1st time in 1-2 months we beat them every pk trip we will see tomorow.

No one in EOP actually plays on Saturdays. We pull more people to 30 minute preps during the week than Saturdays.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

No one in EOP actually plays on Saturdays. We pull more people to 30 minute preps during the week than Saturdays.

why tho?..