Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

just wanna see

Syracuse

just to look around, i will probably remain clanless but just to check, too many people have talked **** about me and now you see im not the reason clans close. and i attempt to make clans because i enjoy leading them, but as you can see, theres ALWAYS a problem.

"The reason being is Our forums getting hacked aswell losing TS & losing 10-15 members because of immature people. & Kyle is having alot of IRL problems , Duval is going Inactive for awhile , Blue is No where to be found. The only Staff we have to make sure this clan is well enough Cassidy and Syracuse."

STATS:

75 Attack

99 Strength

93 Range

99 Mage

90 Hp

52 Pray

20 Defence

90 Combat

lol.

Do you guys ever drop anything and realize this is just a game. Venom is cocky for no DAMN reason, you haven't done anything on this game to be cocky all you have done is broke the record for the biggest def average out all of the low pulling clans. Please realize this is a game and you don't close clans, the clan closes itself not another clan you guys have a lot to learn. It is clans like you guys that make the future of the pure world look bad.

On topic join TH or NME.

xdf1vq.png

lol.

Do you guys ever drop anything and realize this is just a game. Venom is cocky for no DAMN reason, you haven't done anything on this game to be cocky all you have done is broke the record for the biggest def average out all of the low pulling clans. Please realize this is a game and you don't close clans, the clan closes itself not another clan you guys have a lot to learn. It is clans like you guys that make the future of the pure world look bad.

On topic join TH or NME.

We're the cocky ones right...

(23:10:05) <[R]Duval> Mark my word

(23:10:08) <[R]Duval> and quote me 900 times

(23:10:10) <[V]Sikh|Studying> We're alot smarter then you idiots

(23:10:13) <[R]Duval> i will close your clan and spit on your grave

I thought Duval would've learned his lesson after what happened to Ch, but I guess not.

OT: I'd recommend xL.

9qae7l.png

Depends on your stats and if you actually want to stay and be loyal.

@Sikh, I thought you would of realized by now nobody takes you serious on these boards, yes Revenge closed and I can say I wasn't really a fan, but Venom hasn't exactly done any greater and I can see your clan heading in the same direction very soon. You troll and flame every topic in a manner which portrays yourself as an idiot and you can't seem to ever take a loss, by God you must be the worst leader imaginable.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Yea I remember that day very well you flammed the whole day, you act like you have done something....you DIDN'T close Chaotic so what would Duval learn after Chaotic? Idk why you get so happy about saying you closed a clan when a clan closes it hurts the pure world and you lose an clan that was in your pulling range. I mean if this is your life like it seems like it is then closing clan will be the big accomplishment you will have in your sad life.

xdf1vq.png

I know we werent the best friends with revenge, but hey it was just because of clanning and some action, i still had respect for revenge

So if you looking for fun community with beast ranks and lovely members.

Try:Hostility

Best of luck finding new home.

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

lol.

On topic join TH or NME.

We're the cocky ones right...

(23:10:05) <[R]Duval> Mark my word

(23:10:08) <[R]Duval> and quote me 900 times

(23:10:10) <[V]Sikh|Studying> We're alot smarter then you idiots

(23:10:13) <[R]Duval> i will close your clan and spit on your grave

I thought Duval would've learned his lesson after what happened to Ch, but I guess not.

Yea I remember that day very well you flammed the whole day, you act like you have done something....you DIDN'T close Chaotic so what would Duval learn after Chaotic? Idk why you get so happy about saying you closed a clan when a clan closes it hurts the pure world and you lose an clan that was in your pulling range. I mean if this is your life like it seems like it is then closing clan will be the big accomplishment you will have in your sad life.

Rivals help build clans. Pushes them both beyond their limits and brings out their true potential. Its also great when they both pull around the same.

If i was in Venom id be sad to hear Revenge closing =\

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-