Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Halloween Hybriding

Halloween

Nice video, leave out the duel arena clips next time though

just any clips i have around to put out a little video. thanks for the comment though :]

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

2 bridding clips in wild that weren't even againt brids, and the others were in arena. try again ;)

I have clips of me killing you, but they're not good seeing as you're 2 easy. Not gonna put a clip in of you not switching your overheads cause your reaction is 2 slow ;p. try again

111123113745.png

you have a pic of killing me in N-Range, good job lol.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

2 bridding clips in wild that weren't even againt brids, and the others were in arena. try again ;)

I have clips of me killing you, but they're not good seeing as you're 2 easy. Not gonna put a clip in of you not switching your overheads cause your reaction is 2 slow ;p. try again

111123113745.png

ive actually got 3+ kill clips of you when you're bridding. that kill was when i was still eop and couldnt tele m8(was out and u pjed). try again =p

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

111123113745.png

ive actually got 3+ kill clips of you when you're bridding. that kill was when i was still eop and couldnt tele m8(was out and u pjed). try again =p

pjed? i have the whole clip, it was 1 v 1 and you rarely switched your overs. And I doubt you have 3+ kill clips of me cause you're **** lol.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

111123113745.png

pjed? i have the whole clip, it was 1 v 1 and you rarely switched your overs. And I doubt you have 3+ kill clips of me cause you're **** lol.

i've asked u to brid since you're cocky as **** in irc and always nrange me. you always act like you're afk and never want to brid for someee reason. query `Sala :D

WECV7.png
npbnw.png