Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

W1O3, aka Joshie

Joshie

Hello there person of interest :D!

im josh, mostly called joshie from my irc nick `Joshhhhie, had a 126/136 main but got rid of it in boredom and now i've steadily been growing a pure of mine that I've had for quite some time. The reason im making a post here is because i haven't had a pure since KO pure's were around some time ago ( Before bh Era, while back ). KO was my first pure clan and i was under the name plaguelord60, which i quit the account and gave to my sister when i was given a lvl 83 from a friend who would turn out to be my account for a long time ( the 126 ). I'd been in many top 10 clans on my main and slowly watched as everything i enjoyed got prod'd and boring and full of cry babies and what nots, so i've decided to return to RS on my pure :D!

His RSN is Mauler J, had made it around the BH era with a rl friend and obv we tried being mauler's. we both quickly lost interest i reverted back to my main and now here i am back with Mauler J, whos display name is now W1O3, my home world as well. I've been training him rather good but from what i've seen im possibly lacking in 1 Def gear for him. I know i need addy gloves, but thats about all i know lol... so im here to post achievements/milestones and also ask for the assistance of you more experienced pures as to what gear/quests ill need, here goes :D :

Stats: I know i got prayer a little bit early but i'll manage i hope.

Current Combat: 63

111122191700.png

Bank: Note the gear, tips are welcome and encouraged

ZzhH7.png

nga8g.png

n9S00.png

4s2wU.png

Quest List:

2V6PB.png

6myaE.png

G75Fa.png

yEbfR.png

With vamp slayer, and waterfall bottom 2.

Current Goals:

60/60 Att

60/90 Str

1/1 Def

52/52 Prayer

80/90 Range

82/94 Mage

68/85 Hp

1/52 Summon

So yes, any tips/suggestions are welcomed and please rate/hate :P

dont know if i left anything out, first time making a topic like this :D

1 Def and Proud