Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Nov. 26th Saturday Pk Trip FT - CP, WAR, Zenith, and Pibb #1 topic maker

its pibb

T9i6P.png
tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

Peaking 40 members for today's f2p trip hearing most other clans had not that many more we set out hoping to get some good fights
but that isn't always easy when others aren't willing.

tvid.png

Coming soon.

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Corrupt Pures

Finding CPs location we quickly caught up with them to hoping they would fight us. Bored waiting for CP to step into multi we rushed down single strip and started killing CP, whilst rushing down 'step into multi' spams flooded the monitors of both clans. CP rsponded asking us to walk into multi which we did but they ended up running south down to varrock bank.

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Zenith

Hearing Zenith was down south inside spider village peaking at 50 today with 10~ more than us we decided to rush down because waiting for CP to leave single became very boring. We held the northern entrance of spider village for a few minutes only loosing 3 at the time. Being told EOP was at 18ports this world we decided to pull into trees. Hearing EOP was getting closer we decided to try pull west closer to single when at this point Zenith picked off 10~ TLP and got some quick bangs. Hearing EOP was foot steps away from the fight and Zenith having more than us at this point we told the remaining 10~ TLP to dip.

Thanks for the fight Zenith

111126225354.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs WAR

Range_Grudge pulled off a masterminded planned lure and lured all of WAR north to corp. Just as WAR got close we rushed down with scims pushing ontop of corp entrance. After a minute FOE came in from the east and both clans pushed west and into single.

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Corrupt Pures
After stopping by to kill some EF/IR stragglers we went up north to set-up for CP.

KDR within the hour of the fight
ftbbe0.png

Setting up at corp for CP we anticipated their rush which quite clearly was never going to happen with CP hugging the edge of mossies. TLP rushed over west kicking off the fight, for about five minutes the fight consisted of both clans pulling east and west. Having enough of CP hugging single we pulled further east. CP started to take over the fight at this point and started to spam 'gf tlp' with 20 TLP still left at vents CP decided to run up the stairs. Whilst laughing at this stunt we turned around and banged out the few CP stragglers. After spamming 'we're still here' CP finally rushed back down. The fight started to pull off west towards single again..... From here on we dominated CP slapping what was left of them and pulling up to bh stairs. Hearing CP was trying to re-rush with the few returners they had gained we decided to rush back down. After a few minutes 95% of CP was back onto mossies so we walked up to spider hill anticipating CPs re-rush. After two minutes of re-grouping they finally followed, our returners came from behind and started to slam CP pushing them east all the way to gap whilst they logged/ran.

Gf Cp, better luck next time :yes:

111126224834.png
111126234127.png
111126234858.png
111126225033.png
111126235049.png
yp5r65.png
15bqyph.png
111127000013.png
ivk3um.png
111126170048.png
111126230125.png

T9i6P.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

tlp.gif
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Shout out to Pibb, he got owned.

Nice job Tlp

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj Today TLP

Thanks for the fight

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

gj tlp, much respect for fighting us outnumbered. was a good fight

Hopefully you return the favor some day :D

we had around 40 when u attempted to clear us with your 36 people

and we had team capes

woop woop

gj tlp, much respect for fighting us outnumbered. was a good fight

Hopefully you return the favor some day :D

we had around 40 when u attempted to clear us with your 36 people

and we had team capes

'we had team capes' lol? If you have team capes and we have cloaks then we can't 1click you and you can't 1click us????????????????????????????????????????? unless higher cb.