Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday Pk Trip

Failed Again

Thanks for the fight had no idea you had that much lmao :P

For our opts we put up a hell of a fight.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Dat addy/mith!

But seriously..the amount of addy/mith you had right next to the single line with mains sniping us from MM...eghghghghgh

111126143123.png

Dat 0br :(

no dude the mains were from mm not foe :down:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

that is 0br as we well know it.

i dont know why he would be attacking anybody other than mm members, as far as i am aware zenith doesnt use mains against foe, and reference to addy does not make them mains either before that one if thrown.

foe makes a choice not to wear it, but we are capable of so yea....

0br lay off son!

#TEAM-WALLI

Gj on your trip FOE, and I agree with 0BR about Richard's main....he's seen everywhere lmao, yet mm complain about mains, when their own ranks bring mains along with about 15 forum guests every trip lmao....you'd think a ml consisting of 136 members would be enough, but when only 45% of them show up I guess it calls for desperate measures. :P

Gl on your P2P trip today FOE, although I doubt you need the "good luck" part haha.

thekingu.png

Gj on your trip FOE, and I agree with 0BR about Richard's main....he's seen everywhere lmao, yet mm complain about mains, when their own ranks bring mains along with about 15 forum guests every trip lmao....you'd think a ml consisting of 136 members would be enough, but when only 45% of them show up I guess it calls for desperate measures. :P

Gl on your P2P trip today FOE, although I doubt you need the "good luck" part haha.

True that haha they even make a topic in public chat for mass. Thanks & gl too ;P

True that haha they even make a topic in public chat for mass. Thanks & gl too ;P

Yee hahaha, laughed when I seen that lol. :teehee:

P.S: :wub: your sig + ava.

thekingu.png