Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order P2P Sunday - Nov. 27 2011 ft. Zenith, Havoc, War

Flankk

Goodjob nigs and lol brad im losing more respect for you as i read this. They fled the fckin battlefield. Thats a loss its self. You should know that with your clanning experience

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

took the win? we were still there, you lads pussied out as we got a regroup, by the way nice telels, pathetic

Just look at the pic of about 40 NPO standing at 18 ports and not a white dot around.

The fight was on sperm :rolleyes:

Watching the video, im assuming you didnt and are just talking out of your ass. The final fight was at 18 ports and your clan pulled to Bh steps for no apparent reason..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

the state of zenith's ignorance

*Sigh*.....*Smh*...Brb going to go hit a blunt.

-back

Npo....*sigh* Just wow..Dw npo we got you :)

Dont forget to add the part when when we told you we were at bh stairs crank says "we will rush you" 15 seconds later done waiting we rush to 18 ports--Not a soul insight-we start rushing down to Chaos alter--your last 15 start logging to lobby all we get to kill is "I are daddy" or w/e his name is...

Just sad npo...Then you lie to us about a first to 200 Dangerous? hope you have fun in the weeks to come cause bros we got you.

you never killed me buddy

hope you have fun in the weeks to come cause bros we got you.

my bad wrong person- there's just to many of you "I are ####" People

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

the state of zenith's ignorance

*Sigh*.....*Smh*...Brb going to go hit a blunt.

-back

Npo....*sigh* Just wow..Dw npo we got you :)

Dont forget to add the part when when we told you we were at bh stairs crank says "we will rush you" 15 seconds later done waiting we rush to 18 ports--Not a soul insight-we start rushing down to Chaos alter--your last 15 start logging to lobby all we get to kill is "I am black" or w/e his name is...

Just sad npo...Then you lie to us about a first to 200 Dangerous? hope you have fun in the weeks to come cause bros we got you.

you never killed me buddy

hope you have fun in the weeks to come cause bros we got you.

111127235002.jpg

Thats after you Run from us, and log. All i want to say is Goodluck Next week.

we moved north west, but you wanted to stay under 20 wildy to tele lol

As it states in your topic you was "pushing us around the whole fight" so why the **** would you dip to 18 ports and than bh stairs if you was winning? (no this is not a rhetorical quastion I WANT AN ANSWER!)

nxpxh.jpg

countq.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you only looked at the dots ;P

inb4 everything could of happened bla bla ****

4:06/7:52 (middle of fight)

Derp.....inb4anotherdumbattempt

111128072543.png

Yes...the purple,yellow, and red dots be pretty :3

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

countq.png

I don't know what you're trying to say, I see that's an image taken from the video which shows a war between NPO & Zenith.

If you're trying to say that we're getting cleared or whatever, why are you showing a picture instead of the full video which proves who cleared who, I don't know how someone could think that one frame taken out of 11k frames could prove more than the full video containing 11k frames.

If you're not a Zenith rank don't even try to make anything up on our Topic, we got clear prove of us clearing you, while you have clear prove of you getting cleared off the battleground & "re-rushing" an empty area, which makes you look pretty bad ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

It's called Thanks Giving weekend, just like how your Leader Chain made a topic yesterday with Thanks Giving in the title, but thanks for your in put.

It's called Thanks Giving weekend, just like how your Leader Chain made a topic yesterday with Thanks Giving in the title, but thanks for your in put.

Thanksgiving* leader* Thanksgiving* input*

Yeah your welcome m8

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

what are you even trying to start?

Nothing in particular. Both clans just need to pull their heads into reality. you're both acting spastic

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

*cough* let's use my varrock TELETAB that i brought ! #NPO!*Cough* morons

most clans that haven't been around for 6 years orso tele...

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

countq.png

I don't know what you're trying to say, I see that's an image taken from the video which shows a war between NPO & Zenith.

If you're trying to say that we're getting cleared or whatever, why are you showing a picture instead of the full video which proves who cleared who, I don't know how someone could think that one frame taken out of 11k frames could prove more than the full video containing 11k frames.

If you're not a Zenith rank don't even try to make anything up on our Topic, we got clear prove of us clearing you, while you have clear prove of you getting cleared off the battleground & "re-rushing" an empty area, which makes you look pretty bad ;).

We kept trying to go up north because all of NPO are lvl 70s invites massed up from w18 GE and we're all lvl 100s who can't attack lvl 70s in 18 wildy.....so we moved up to BH to try and have our 90s AT LEAST try and kill you guys. As you can see in my video you're all white letters to me I could bearly attack any of you apart from maybe 10 out of your 40 + got sniped by mains so yea...

I guess maybe next time we should fight at Gap or maybe Gdz Thanks for the fight though :)

2ewgrxw.gif