Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Movie

Failed Again

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not the best video i've ever seen lol....

gj anyway...............................

not the best because its by foe right? ofc other clan members arnt gonna appreciate it, its not them

its just sad to see **** hatin on it, even tho they cant produce one of anywhere near as good quality

I thinks it's over done, that's just my opinion though. Not hating because it's Foe.

What's up with the red and blue swirly **** on your full out, c'mon that's just annoying.

The idea for the video is pretty neat though.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

i didn't like it sorry;

some constructive criticism would be to try not to induce seizures upon the intended audience of the video, this is so they can watch future videos put out by the final ownage elite runescape pure clan

sorry their should be message saying people with diabetes shouldn't watch it :|

but in all srsness ur just angry coz foe #1

i didn't like it sorry;

some constructive criticism would be to try not to induce seizures upon the intended audience of the video, this is so they can watch future videos put out by the final ownage elite runescape pure clan

it's Epilepsy not Diabetes.

btw, you're in the shadow of scotty and will never compare. shouldn't have tried lol

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

I'll reserve my... 'real' thoughts. But here's some constructive criticism: Editing drowns out the effectiveness of the gameplay. I don't understand what that squiggly blue sperm thing is at like 3:40. Plus the only real changes made were 1) The speech alteration 2) Covering up dem tabs.

1/10 FROM RUNESCAPE'S SELF-PROCLAIMED #1 VIDEO CRITIC (Kinda like 101 Sins' self-proclaimed title of '#1 RuneScape Video Editor since 2005')

inb4mmbias

inb4you'reafuckwit

outb4thisismyopinion

comeat

its just sad to see **** hatin on it, even tho they cant produce one of anywhere near as good quality

It's astoundingly hard to produce something this poor, bro.

#mayhem-makers

i didn't like it sorry;

it's Epilepsy not Diabetes.

btw, you're in the shadow of scotty and will never compare. shouldn't have tried lol

If this was anyone but konka, I would've ignored this post. But because it is this stubborn, ignorant Australian. Facepalm.

garbage

and if you put fatality in the title i would still call it garbage

Highly doubt it, but it was overdone.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I liked the editing but there was some unnecessary things such as the blue swirls; and the pking clips were like the same people; did no one put forward clips or did you just put ranks in? I did enjoy it though.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

ehhh

i wonder who came up with the idea

just to me i dont think when you're in a clan for a month, you shouldn't be making featured movies for them, instead you should work on getting settled inside the clan

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

garbage

and if you put fatality in the title i would still call it garbage

lmao legend

Video is not that good, clips are bad and editing is well, it's over-edited tryhard that only a 12 year old that never saw youtube vids would like. Just another tryhard for 101 to get a rank within 2 months, too bad FOE isn't that bad to actually fall for that like Fatality did.

smartestmember.jpg

H.A.T.E.R.S. = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

When you can't do better, then hate. Appreciate the genuine criticism though.

Oh & FYI, it wasn't another FOE pk video, hence the lack of solo pking clips. It's just a FOE Movie 2. Feel free to watch FOE Movie 1 to see where the theme came from.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Oh & FYI, it wasn't another FOE pk video, hence the lack of solo pking clips. It's just a FOE Movie 2. Feel free to watch FOE Movie 1 to see where the theme came from.

was abit random but good editing goodjob overall

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P