Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Movie

Failed Again

Being honest here I didn't like it at all. The editing took away from the actual content instead of enhancing the content, which is the point of editing.

Random fireworks, random explosions, blood splatter that doesn't let you see how big the hits were, "LOADING FOR OWNAGE" <---stupid, and like 8 seconds of watching speakers blasting to dupstep.

Could have done without all of that. I got bored pretty quickly in. I only forced myself to watch it because I wanted to see if all the hate on this topic was haters or actually warranted. In my opinion it was warranted. Don't overdo it next time.

Not really random when it fits in with the music perfectly. And yo, I think it'd be boring without it. It'd be like watching any other RS clip; and we're bringing something new to the table.

Honest? Don't think so.

Yes because I have so many issues with FOE that I'm not being honest. Please get your delusion out of here. It's my opinion. Maybe if the video was about the song and not about FOE I would have liked it, but I couldn't care for the fireworks and they distracted me from the content of the video more than anything. News flash: the video was boring either way. The clips weren't great and if they were they would have been drowned out by the over editing in my honest opinion.

Don't post a video if you can't take criticism. Read the criticism and improve the next video based on the criticism received.

^ hit it in a nutshell

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

garbage

and if you put fatality in the title i would still call it garbage

lmao legend

Video is not that good, clips are bad and editing is well, it's over-edited tryhard that only a 12 year old that never saw youtube vids would like. Just another tryhard for 101 to get a rank within 2 months, too bad FOE isn't that bad to actually fall for that like Fatality did.

Doesn't matter how bad you call it garbage or how bad you get down on it, because at the end of the day it's still better than anything tlp can produce.

But they're not the ones posting a video on here. If you can't take criticism then don't post a video. I agree he could've have had some more mature criticism, but you could have also had a more mature reaction.

The bottom line is some people liked it and others didn't.

The bottom line "Doesn't matter how bad you call it garbage or how bad you get down on it, because at the end of the day it's still better than anything tlp can produce."

es3qhp.gif

garbage

and if you put fatality in the title i would still call it garbage

lmao legend

Video is not that good, clips are bad and editing is well, it's over-edited tryhard that only a 12 year old that never saw youtube vids would like. Just another tryhard for 101 to get a rank within 2 months, too bad FOE isn't that bad to actually fall for that like Fatality did.

Doesn't matter how bad you call it garbage or how bad you get down on it, because at the end of the day it's still better than anything tlp can produce.

But they're not the ones posting a video on here. If you can't take criticism then don't post a video. I agree he could've have had some more mature criticism, but you could have also had a more mature reaction.

The bottom line is some people liked it and others didn't.

The bottom line "Doesn't matter how bad you call it garbage or how bad you get down on it, because at the end of the day it's still better than anything tlp can produce."

I don't think he cares about the quality of Tlp's videos. Especially when he's having this discussion in Foe's video topic.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Everyday I read this site, look on irc, or even watch people playing this game.... I get the feeling that I am way to old to still be playing this game because of the stupidity. I personally take pw as a joke, but the funny thing is most people on here are dead serious about the stuff they post.

It's a runescape clan video. I took a lot of time into this even though complete morons criticize it just to be an ass. The video is very well made for the time I had to work on it, but still could be better even though it's hard to incorporate clan related videos into a pk like video.

This video was for the masses, not just for people inside pure clans. Anyone outside of pure clanning would not find FOE events interesting no matter how the event went. The way I am able to cope with this, is the same way you keep a baby busy with shiny objects. All and all you can hate on it just to hate, but to be honest no one really cares what you think it's runescape.

"Thank you for all the people who pmed me saying it was a good video"

LOL! Who still plays this game

What does that matter to me? lol Get your insecurities out of here.

And I wasn't trying to hate Adam (although I could tell others are). It's well made, just not my style. Too flashy for me.

Arp-1.png

As someone who is two years removed out of any affiliation with clans, the speech interlude was one of the gayest things i've ever heard. Next time perhaps he shouldn't try so hard and maybe be humorous. He should emulate bryan's war speech.

i was there & remember that haha. he even right-clicks me whoever was filming :P

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Looks like a lot of time and effort was put into the parts I saw, so good job on that, but I turned it off when the rune xbow was given gunshot sound effects along with CGI (!!!) blood

Good job regardless, I'm sure it'll be successful for those that like that sort of thing

Epidemic
eepidemic.png