Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Sexy Saturday

Scott

10_4_4enemy.png

After a week full of successful preps, hype topics and an unfortunate promise which resulted in a hilarious course evaluation topic for our very own Jimmy, Enemy set out from Edgeville with a magnificent 54 people.

Todays Video:

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Strike Force

Our first fight of the day came at the expense of Strike Force. Unfortunately for them the blood-thirsty warriors from the Republic of Enemy were starved of action due to the fact that most clans were still massing (20 minutes longer than usual). Our arrows rained down upon their ranks and our scimitars sliced through their armour like a hot knife through butter. The blood of the innocent had been spilled.

enemyf.png

Enemy's Clusterfuck

So we got word that **** was going down somewhere in Gielinor, so we decided to show our fearsome faces on the battlefield. With the recent excellent victories over the might xL tucked safely beneath our belts, we charged the battlefield. Our legions of vicious magi shot spells at the retreating horde of enemies, binding their feet to the earth and allowing our warriors the opportunity to slay them. The battlefield became messy with the warrious of five different nations: Enemy, Hostility, Enormity, The Corrupt Ones and The Last Pures. Because of this, the Enemians retreated from the battlefield momentarily, only to regain our prayer points and quickly rejoin. Upon re-entering the battle it seemed that only TLP were left. We rushed into them and quickly eliminated their remaining forced from the warzone.

enemyf.png

After banking our delicious loot, we re-entered the wilderness and walked around for what seemed to be hours. Throughout our perilous journey we made many pit-stops. One of these that consistently seemed to re-occur came in the form of Drunkin R2h and his army. Rather than pking today they seemed to be enjoying a leisurely Moss Giant killing trip. Kudos on your successful trip guys, I heard many a spinach roll was consumed.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Mayhem Makers

We were confident. Perhaps too confident. We were strolling around the wilderness as if the day was already done. Perched high up in the mountains was a muscle-bound man dressed entirely in pink. He staired down upon us with anger in his eyes and an insatiable hunger in his stomach. This was Meklomaniac - the devourer of worlds. On his command the mighty-men in pink dropped down on us from above; hitting us completely by suprise. We managed to slay a few of their warriors initially, but alas the fearsome Meklomaniac proved too much for the Enemians to handle. In the absence of Scott whom was dealing with CP in single, the Makers of Mayhem defeated Enemy.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Excel

It was time. After undergoing successful spinal surgery throughout the week, Hon0r was once again able to lead his troops without the aid of a wheelchair or even a mobility scooter. Surely xL were once again undefeatable? The rejuvenated warriors from xL rushed the Enemian army whilst in single, hoping that their almighty leader would be able to destroy Enemy one-by-one. Unfortunately for the hopes of xL; the first person that God-King honour ran into was the mighty Scott, fresh from eliminating CP from Gielinor on his own. In fear, Hon0r dropped his weapons and fell to his knees. However, Scott showed no mercy for his fallen adversary and lifted him high above his head - almost folding him in to two pieces. A crack as loud as a lion's roar was heard as Hon0r's spine was once again shattered. Upon seeing the pile of loot that the army of xL once called their leader, they fled the battlefield in sheer horror. The battle had been won for the forces of good once again!

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Fatality + Excel

Without an able-bodied leader, xL had to seek solace within the ranks of another clan. They chose Fatality. Completely by accident, the ferocious Enemians ran straight into this new alliance and began to decimate them. Unfortunately, before the fight could be concluded those pesky Last Pures crashed! Why you make us sadface? :(

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Corrupt Pures

Our last fight of the day involved Drunk and his followers who had finally finished their Moss Giant slayer task. They told us to defend at the chaos dwarves and being the top blokes that we are; we obliged. Rather suspiciously, the Mayhem Makers managed to rush us before CP. Some of us managed to log out but a lot died. We hopped to another world; quickly followed by CP so we decided to rush them anyway. With low opts, prayer and food we didn't have much of a chance and CP were in clear control of the fight when Zenith crashed. Gf chaps.

enemyf.png

I'd like to thank everyone for showing up today and for those of you than don't know yet, Jimmyree from NME promised to post an embarrasing course evaluation (written by yours truly) if we managed to pull 50. And we did! Heres what he had to post:

I see you. Every day you stand at the front of the room and stare into my eyes, unaware that there are others in the room also. You pace backwards and forwards wondering how to approach me; what your next move shall be. I am the ultimate conquest for your sexual fantasies. You know I know and you love it. I can feel your eyes burning into my flesh as you attempt to undress me within the depths of your beautiful imagination. When our eyes meet you look away like this is some high school fantasy when it clearly isn't. Don't be afraid for I feel the same as you.

I long for the day that you will hold me back for a brief talk and let your desires cloud your better judgement, throwing me back against the wall and kissing me. The sweet taste of lust, nay, the perfect taste of love. If only that day could come in the near future, for I grow impatient and angry. My teacher, my love... It's time to make your move.

Love from Mum xxxxxxxx

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the day involved Drunk and his followers who had finally finished their Moss Giant slayer task.

l0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l

0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0ll0l0l0l

vi08ko.jpg