Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Sexy Saturday

Scott

Feel free to come and hit us next saturday hon0r (inb4 you don't). We'd love to test our skills in battle against the mighty xL.

309klud.gif

That is all.

I don't know why we're the ones that have to come find you. Like I told you guys, with all the spies you have in us, why don't you come hit us like you do on Fridays. Oh and make sure we aren't in single when you do, unless you enjoy 1v1s or something.

Trust me, we had all intention of hitting you when we set off, even though we knew you had 10+ on us. You guys always seemed to be in fights though.

siguoi.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to come and hit us next saturday hon0r (inb4 you don't). We'd love to test our skills in battle against the mighty xL.

309klud.gif

That is all.

I don't know why we're the ones that have to come find you. Like I told you guys, with all the spies you have in us, why don't you come hit us like you do on Fridays. Oh and make sure we aren't in single when you do, unless you enjoy 1v1s or something.

Trust me, we had all intention of hitting you when we set off, even though we knew you had 10+ on us. You guys always seemed to be in fights though.

I will personally try to make sure we get a 1v1 fight next saturday.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Jared wins, obviously. Also, should I find the replies by ELUM on xL's OWN TOPIC stating that we we fought today, and xL had little to no action? Nah. I'll leave that to you <3

Yeah, go find them where I said we had no action. I said we couldn't find fights, you know 1v1, not that we didn't have action. Its funny, we're in what, 4 clan's topics, yet we had no action.

siguoi.png

Jared wins, obviously. Also, should I find the replies by ELUM on xL's OWN TOPIC stating that we we fought today, and xL had little to no action? Nah. I'll leave that to you <3

Yeah, go find them where I said we had no action. I said we couldn't find fights, you know 1v1, not that we didn't have action. Its funny, we're in what, 4 clan's topics, yet we had no action.

can't find fights = little action. Or maybe I'm retarded.

AqopR.png

You're not going to get a 1v1 fight with nobody these days, because clans are gagging to their precious KDR up to something great to show off to everybody on these forums :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Alright, what would you call us fighting Hi twice and running into War twice, whichever clans were in that 5-6 clan cluster in the beginning, EOP, you again, and some clan at the end?

siguoi.png

You're not going to get a 1v1 fight with nobody these days, because clans are gagging to their precious KDR up to something great to show off to everybody on these forums :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah I kinda saw that today, its cool, I guess we'll just stick with crashing from now on I guess.

siguoi.png

Alright, what would you call us fighting Hi twice and running into War twice, whichever clans were in that 5-6 clan cluster in the beginning, EOP, you again, and some clan at the end?

Then why did you say you couldn't find fights? Idk what went on during your trip, only went by the fact that you said you couldn't find fights. Obviously you had some action I guess just not 1v1.

AqopR.png

Then why did you say you couldn't find fights? Idk what went on during your trip, only went by the fact that you said you couldn't find fights. Obviously you had some action I guess just not 1v1.

I guess my perception of finding fights is different from yours.

siguoi.png

I dont get why XL say we can never accept a loss when in this topic, Scott clearly acknowledges that MM beat us, and CP were beating us at vents.

GJ NME on the trip today, XL stood no chance as usual :sorcerer:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png