Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Prostitution

aTommy

Uh well it kind of depends on where you live. Nobody here on PW is a part of any countries government so this is a pretty ******* stupid question. Just sayin'.

Why is it a stupid question because nobody in pw is actually in government, he's asking for a persons opinion.

I think it should be legal, you look at Amsterdam where it is legal, it is moderated and the prostitutes who participate are all clean. It is far more safe than in other countries which prohibit it.

Legalizing would basically cut the risk of disease greatly

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Uh well it kind of depends on where you live. Nobody here on PW is a part of any countries government so this is a pretty ******* stupid question. Just sayin'.

Why is it a stupid question because nobody in pw is actually in government, he's asking for a persons opinion.

I think it should be legal, you look at Amsterdam where it is legal, it is moderated and the prostitutes who participate are all clean. It is far more safe than in other countries which prohibit it.

I read the first line and stopped. Opinion doesn't change whether or not it's illegal. And as for the government thing, I didn't really word that right. I just mean t

asking this is the same as asking whether or not murder is legal or illegal. Same case there, opinion wouldn't matter because it's obviously illegal. This is just the way I see it.

2s1ry3n.jpg

I read the first line and stopped. Opinion doesn't change whether or not it's illegal. And as for the government thing, I didn't really word that right. I just mean t

asking this is the same as asking whether or not murder is legal or illegal. Same case there, opinion wouldn't matter because it's obviously illegal. This is just the way I see it.

You misinterpreted the topic then lol, and whether something is currently legal or illegal doesn't mean it can't be open to debate lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Amsterdam has legalised prostitution along with the sale of marijuana (As I'm sure you all know). It's properly regulated with frequent tests and screenings for participants and it provides a good chunk of revenue for the local and national government. Personally I feel there is potential economic gain in conjunction with welfare gain (social gain). As somebody has already mentioned; adults are more than capable of making their own decisions. Some men are particularly lonely and prostitution can relax their sexual cravings and have secondary implications on their work ethic and 'happiness'. So you can argue there would be some positive gains from the legalisation of prostitution.

Inversely you've the underground/secondary prostitution market caused by it being illegal, which incurs human trafficking and horrific scenarios. Plus the secondary costs of policing that market and whatnot.

cbf to go deeper

#mayhem-makers

if it was legalized then the spreading of AIDS/STD's wouldn't be such a huge problem that it is now.

Explain?

The only way it would be legalized is if the Government moderated it, that would then result in controlled brothel houses, regular check ups, security. The modern day street Pimp would in no way be able to compete with such a place and would be driven out of business extremely fast.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Prostitution should be legal for the safety and health of the sex workers. There's no cons there.

Not so sure about pimping. I suppose there would be no harm since the whores wouldn't need to rely so much on their pimps for protection and thus be dependant on them.

128250368099.gif