Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def worth it??

All Day

Hello PW users im currently in a dilema. I have a 42 def turmoil zerker pure but recently ive been getting bored of pking on him. I was thinking of making a new 30 def turmoil pure and making my zerker into a main, but alot of people tell me that 30 def turmoil isnt worth getting and that it basically sucks. So my question to you guys is is it worth shedding out about 250m in order to start up and fund a new turmoil pure.

Ty for your taking the time in reading this.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 30 defence is really great with Turmoil, better bridding + more better gear/bonuses

Not only that but you can bring Adamant to trips and be a great tank if your into clanning.

It's most definitely worth it if you're willing to go all the way! But I must warn you some clans don't allow adamant to trips nor do some clans accept people with over 20+ Defence depending on the clan.

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Well 30 defence is really great with Turmoil, better bridding + more better gear/bonuses

Not only that but you can bring Adamant to trips and be a great tank if your into clanning.

It's most definitely worth it if you're willing to go all the way! But I must warn you some clans don't allow adamant to trips nor do some clans accept people with over 20+ Defence depending on the clan.

this and its quite a lot of work for a 30 def turmoil if you factor in quests and stats required for quests.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Compared to a rune pure it sucks. I've had both. Rune pures are much more fun in my opinion.

^

However, Med lvl's are the best. I'd suggest making either a true pure (1 defence) and going med on your zerker, or making another turmoil zerker, while going med on your current zerker.

30 defence is not that great. I got very bored of it. You suffer a few disadvatanges. You cannot use veng, not much armour for strength bonus (Unless you buy pvp armour). Its not worth staying 30 defence IMO, you gain 2-3 combat levels and you get the full benefits of having defence (Veng/zerk helm/torso/etc)

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI