Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ALWAYS ON TOP l P2P based

IamOprah

headerphb.png

We Are always looking for fights! Pm Smokin on Irc!

claninfo.png

Site:Feel Free to Intro =)

Memberlist: Coming Soon!

AoTCinema!

Irc-#AoT

Cream Hats-Team cape 38

leadervt.png

Leader: I am 0prah

Co-Leader:I Pk w Oprah

High Council: Wise Mind & Shes olny 15 & Gf Merked

Warlord: TBA

Council: TBA

clanreq.png

A: 85+ Strength, 75+ Ranged, 82+ Magic

B: 85+ Ranged, 75+ Strength, 82+ Magic

C: 94+ Magic, 82+ Ranged or Strength

D: 82+ Strength, 82+ Ranged, 82+ Magic

Required Stats: 75+ Hitpoints, 1-20 Defense (Turmoil 30-35 Defense)

Must have access to Teamspeak 3 and Irc.

rulesju.png

Teleporting of any kind during official clan trips.

Treat others how you would want to be treated.

No multi-clanning is allowed.

No Scamming and Hacking clan mates.

clanhis.png

Always On Top started as a dream shared by two fellow runescapers, I am 0prah and I Pk W Oprah. Despite what haters told them, they decided to follow their dreams and open up AoT for the first time in September of '11 . After a month or so of blood, sweat, and glory The Oprahs were forced to close AoT, because Irl reasons (happens to the best of us=( ). Three months of semi inactive runescaping went by before the Oprah's decided that enough was enough. With a few new friends, better stats, and a thirst for blood, the Oprahs re-opened AoT to reclaim its old glory! WHOS WITH US?! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I Am 0prah- Hey guys, I'm Ryan (Smokin on irc) I've been playing Runescape since '05. I have been in my fair share of clans during my Rs career some clans of note that I have been proud to rep include MayhemMakers, Fatality, Sko, NPO, Valhalla, and Black Knights. I will strive to make AoT a great clan, while not forgetting the real reason we all play runescape, FUN!

I pk w Oprah- Hello, My name if Ryan (I pk w Oprah irc) I've only been in a few clans however I've been extremely loyal to the ones I've been in. I also enjoy long walks on the beach with my gay lover Ian<3.

shes olny 15- Sup guys, my names Eric and I've been playing Rs since '05. I've been in most of the legendary clans during my time playing Rs. Now I feel like its time to create the one clan to rule them all! AoT FTW!!!!

eventsa.png

WILL BE UPDATED WITH EVENTS DAILY!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic