Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ascendency

Eseltreiber

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ascendency is currently in its re-building phase. If you would like to be part of this, then please join now. Whilst we bring our numbers back up we've been doing fun wars like dragon long wars and i'm planning a castle wars trip hopefully, which should be good. :]

Our requirements have been reduced to 70+ for a bit, so if you are looking at this topic thinking you don't have the requirements, now you probably do! :]

Goodluck bouncing back Ascendency, you were one of the main rivals of Epidemic on '07 and we've already seen one rival die (TD), don't let another go! :( You need to change the forum link too by the way. :P

35i2n1u.png

• 2 weeks later...
Goodluck bouncing back Ascendency, you were one of the main rivals of Epidemic on '07 and we've already seen one rival die (TD), don't let another go! :( You need to change the forum link too by the way. :P

This whole topic needs updating, the ranks are oudated, the reqs are outdated, the pics are outdated, the site is outdated.

And this topic needs a first bump.

date_my_bike.png

ASCENDENCYYYYY

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes