Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happends when you die?

Davey

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You respawn by edge bank.

Naw, imagine if we never died. If there are an infinite number of universes, wouldn't that mean there is one where only YOUR mind is "conscious", and everyone else is "unconscious"? <-----That's what we're all living in. But then again, I'm unconscious.

masker.png

• 2 weeks later...

Theres no true answer to this debate until you die and find out yourself; its a tough one, but comes down to personal beliefs.

I belief somewhat in an afterlife because there has to be some force who could create all we have.

I think the question you need to ask is 'What am I' before you answer 'What happens when you die'. Personally, I lean towards the biological reductionist's understanding of the human body, though the problems of hard consciousness and potentiality of the soul do cloud what would otherwise be a straight forward discussion. However, the burden of proof rests on those making the positive claim, and because I've never seen or heard of any quantifiable evidence implying the existence of any soul it's hard for me to believe in any form of afterlife. I think the biggest misconception that a large percentage of people hold is that we are, and always will be. By this I mean as a conscious organism that can rationalize and think critically most cannot comprehend the possibility of simply 'not being' (existing in some form, whether that be physically or otherwise). What I honestly believe is that when we die we (though this term is misleading, because we is nothing) return into the realms of non-existence. The best analogy I can give to summarize my beliefs is this; think about what you were before you were born. Nothing.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

simple ..after death, u respawn in edge

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

as your body senses it vital organs rapidly shutting down, DMT is released via some unknown and archaic mechanism, resulting in transcendence to the 12th dimension and meeting with the machine elves that inhabit higher planes

then nothing, because once we die we can no longer perceive

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

as your body senses it vital organs rapidly shutting down, DMT is released via some unknown and archaic mechanism, resulting in transcendence to the 12th dimension and meeting with the machine elves that inhabit higher planes

then nothing, because once we die we can no longer perceive

cool durg

35b6usw.gif

• 1 month later...