Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happends when you die?

Davey

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Quode.

But if there was a second life, that means we are the first ones here? Because I can't remember a thing of a life before this.. They say everyone is an individual, but how do we have that many different souls?

If I was to reborn, my soul would be the same.. That should mean that no one would ever change.

AND, where do all the souls come from? We've never had a population this big, that means they are completely new, or are it souls from people from another life ?

Sorry haven't checked boards inawhile, but as in response to your reply, it's not necessarily that we have different souls within us, but rather we're a soul that is put in an earthly, carbon body with earthly, carbon needs/desires which conflict with the "zen" or "central" being that is ourselves, which as you go through life and mature/read/learn you develop and come into more steadfast realization with.

Well technically no one WOULD change as far as their core is concerned, and as far as their central zen is concerned theoretically... HOWEVER souls DO change depending upon life-to-life experiences, because as stated technically we obviously don't REMEMBER the previous life.

The new souls are created/found to fill the empty carbon shells that are formed during reproduction (sex). It is also possible to debate that there are so many souls already pre-formed and pre-created that there aren't ENOUGH bodies for them to fill, or better yet there is like a waiting list so-to-speak before you can return back into the Earth. So in essence, both I suppose LOL. Because think about it, souls can be created if there's a need to be, ESPECIALLY if you believe in a deity/God/Ultimate Creator, because that's the only possible explanation for such a theory.

Overall I find your replies intriguing and this topic all in all better than I anticipated :D so ty for the post(s) :P

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

I respawn in edge..duh...

on serious note (hi davey!! <3), i'm not religious so i'm not gonna say heaven/hell or any of that cr...yeh anyways, I think it's like sleeping (not dreaming, the actual sleeping where you have no idea of anything and first thing you know is when you're awake)..basically like an endless sleep, just without dreaming as when you're dead your brain isn't active anymore (duh!) so i guess you don't dream...so ye my conclusion is like sleeping for eternity.

smartestmember.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i believe that we receive a large burst of endogenous dimethyltryptamine straight from the pineal gland to the dome, then we stop existing. not ethereal journey's or afterlife, we simply stop existing just like we didn't exist before we were born.

the dmt softens the blow tho

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

if ur good u go 2 heaven and if ur bad u go 2 hel....? dumb question

At least put some thought into your post instead of spamming for post counts.....

Anyways it really depends on your religion and opinion. For me I personally believe that those that are worthy and are forgiven by God of their sins go to Heaven, those who have not, go to hell. There really isn't a middle/grey ground for me. It's either Heaven of Hell.

~Nosympathy

if ur good u go 2 heaven and if ur bad u go 2 hel....? dumb question

I'm not quite sure if this was either the most mentally retarded or most wise post on this thread..

^^^^^^^^^^^^ lmfao

Anyways, I'm not religious but my best guess is reincarnation. Can't really prove anything though

I don't know, I've always been afraid of this, and always been afraid of just being there, all bored in a coffin like still conscious but can't move, you know? Just a man and his thoughts, that always scares me.

1z4fzwp.jpg

[04:49 PM] range09: i bet they copyed pking in wildy from battscape

Welcome to the jungle; Enter the jungle, fight with the lion. #Ambush

I like to think you go to a sort of heightened lucid dream state, so you could pretty much do whatever you wanted. In reality, there probably is none, which is sad to think about I guess.

Ghosts don't exist, your spending too much time on the internet.

No one can answer the question... but i really like this prediction.

es3qhp.gif

• 2 weeks later...

consciousness is so hard to explain

but basically I think when your consciousness ends, you really dont have anything to worry about right

Im w4u, call me WOAH

I have a main level 101. Training up a pure with a friend.

old skool, older than everybody on these forums in rs, dont hate

SUPPORT MY THREAD

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry619197