Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure And Honor Clan Fatality - Are They Really Honor?

Brutal Deth

I have posted on their forums the best possible evidence that one of their Veteran Members No honoring and they act as if it never happened. Should Fatality even be considered honor anymore? I made a thread on their forums if you want to join the discussion, ill post a copy of it here. http://rs-fi.com/index.php?showtopic=19003&st=0

Go 6 posts down for the second picture i put up as evidence, which was supposedly photo shopped says the experts.

Here's the video clip. It's the same person as the in the pictures below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwpxq_wQqV0

The first rule on the list is no 1 iteming. I have seen Nhloc No honor me multiple times, praying 1v1, 1 iteming me after i own him. This time he did it during a run in Team NP had with RF.

Here's the evidence, and no he did not just happen to be running next to a run in with a dds. I was vidding as well, I'm sure if i look hard enough I'll find something. Need more evidence?

090904180743.png

090904182159.png

Discuss, and no i am not wasting my time on this. This is hilariously fun for me :thumbsup: .

brutaldeth.pngmlusig.png

From a couple of months ago

I got told, "we're not booting because we find it funny that he teleported like a cabbage"

So by FI standard teleporting is ok (Y)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Your job as the victim is to provide the evidence and then stop bitching because you don't run our clan, we do. Our job as the clan is to provide consequences for members who do that kind of stuff. We did our job, you did not.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

well you can see why fi is ****, half of fi leaderboard has no experince or are just straight up cunts but for krew pk

Now seriously what does that have to do with ANYTHING?

That was just some random dude who doesn't like Fi finding a chance to say something harsh...

Brutal, I suggest you get over it. If nothing is done by Fi, I'm sure the disapproval of the rest of the pure clans will be enough to serve as punishment.

Stop posting it where it isn't needed.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Lets see...

1. FI as a clan supports crashing other clans. Out of the top 3, Fi crashes most.

2. FI's officials are mostly all 30 defense... the fact they accept 30 defense makes me lol

3. The nh things; they accepted v danger v and I also believe they allowed gf dooshbag (declined from MM, FOE for nh, hacking) to attend their trips

4. Pur3 Sponge, attends trips as a lvl 105+ main, attacking and teleporting.

5. FI mains in general; they bring mains to go fight and interfere in other clan fights.

MY conclusion? Fi has been no honor for awhile and if you cant accept any of the points I stated out, then go grow a pair of nuts you ******

It all went downhill once those idiots from TH got power within like 2 months of joining lol......

here's another offence from that dude skele pures or w/e

090412154453.png

Now seriously what does that have to do with ANYTHING?

That was just some random dude who doesn't like Fi finding a chance to say something harsh...

Brutal, I suggest you get over it. If nothing is done by Fi, I'm sure the disapproval of the rest of the pure clans will be enough to serve as punishment.

Stop posting it where it isn't needed.

ya random indeed dawg

saw this on pc i have no opinion i just want my post but it does look like nh

TH IS MY ONE