Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do you think 20 defence is pure?

Azrael

Is 20 defence pure?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 20 defence is pure?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If 20 def doesn't draw the line then I guess 40 def is more pure than 30 cause it offers more bonuses. icwutididdur

Well, by the logic of "30 defence is more pure then 20 because it has more offensive bonuses", then

-40-45 Defence is more pure then 20, or 30 defence because of more strength bonus giving items

-65 Defence is even more pure because of yet again more strength bonus

-80 Defence is EVEN more pure because of yet again more strength bonus

However, I do not believe 20 defence is "pure". Pure's started out as 1 defence, whip pking mistakes gradually added to what was accepted as "pure". 20 defence, when it became popular, was frowned upon much like 30 defence was when turmoil was first introduced.

However, I beleive 20 defence is more "pure" then 30 defence, because it was the limit on the term "pure" for so long.

The true "pures" are those with under 20 defence, unquested.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

technically, a pure is an account with 1 stat trained (not including HP)

so no.

however, do i consider 20 defence to be an acceptable 'pure' in todays definition?

nope.

:rolleyes:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

If u don't train your defence on purpose. ur pure. accidents happen. I've messed up 9 times cuz im a noob, im sure others can mess up even more than me. Kinda hard to mess up 29 times tho.

In rsc, u were 10 def. So lots messed up to 20. Then ppl got hacked/25 def+ accidents. and 30 def was in clans. wasn't a big deal. however now, ppl take quested(GOT DEF ON PURPOSE) accs. They aren't even good accs either. Im 2 cmbs over my 1 def counterpart. I'm a maxed pure. And my 91&77 accounts wrecks every person with 30 def. and my level 91%98 RP wrecks every acc including my pure(rip). Its so funny fighting 30 def in edge cuz they bring like 5 phoenix necklaces and sometimes even yaks, but i still never eat more than twice. Oh and in bridding they get smacked too.

Now. a 30 def 60 atk with berserker necklace will hold its own against my level 91. However, that combo is only good against pures and **** vs mains.

At least with 20 defence, you can destroy every prayer brid and buy corrupt armor to smack any rp bridding.

really curses suck. I'm tired of this brainwashing every clan does to their members. u get 11 combat levels for 15% more str(which is like 20 str levels). and you still dont get veng which is necessary for edge, or d hide/rune armor which is necessary for bridding. obviously its not impossible to pk, but damn it sure is ****.

If you could be 1 def with curses, u'd still get wrecked by rps after 90 combat. it would only be good on accounts 60 with attack. I mean it wouldn't be **** for 70-80 atk, but damn it wouldn't be insane like 40 def is either.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

if u get def with purpose ur not pure

so 1-9 can be fuckups

after 9 ur or really stupid, or not pure because u wanted rgloves/turm/slayerhelm

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

if u get def with purpose ur not pure

so 1-9 can be fuckups

after 9 ur or really stupid, or not pure because u wanted rgloves/turm/slayerhelm

mahatma is 18 def, and none of his levels were intentional. And he's a legend.

What? Some of us still use the accounts we started in 2001-2005

Just saying.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

If u don't train your defence on purpose. ur pure. accidents happen. I've messed up 9 times cuz im a noob, im sure others can mess up even more than me. Kinda hard to mess up 29 times tho.

In rsc, u were 10 def. So lots messed up to 20. Then ppl got hacked/25 def+ accidents. and 30 def was in clans. wasn't a big deal. however now, ppl take quested(GOT DEF ON PURPOSE) accs. They aren't even good accs either. Im 2 cmbs over my 1 def counterpart. I'm a maxed pure. And my 91&77 accounts wrecks every person with 30 def. and my level 91%98 RP wrecks every acc including my pure(rip). Its so funny fighting 30 def in edge cuz they bring like 5 phoenix necklaces and sometimes even yaks, but i still never eat more than twice. Oh and in bridding they get smacked too.

Now. a 30 def 60 atk with berserker necklace will hold its own against my level 91. However, that combo is only good against pures and **** vs mains.

At least with 20 defence, you can destroy every prayer brid and buy corrupt armor to smack any rp bridding.

really curses suck. I'm tired of this brainwashing every clan does to their members. u get 11 combat levels for 15% more str(which is like 20 str levels). and you still dont get veng which is necessary for edge, or d hide/rune armor which is necessary for bridding. obviously its not impossible to pk, but damn it sure is ****.

If you could be 1 def with curses, u'd still get wrecked by rps after 90 combat. it would only be good on accounts 60 with attack. I mean it wouldn't be **** for 70-80 atk, but damn it wouldn't be insane like 40 def is either.

Lol it's honestly not hard to pk with 30 def at all, you risk 30k to their 200k+, and you say with 20 def you can buy corrupts. 30 def can too can't they? Even if you can get 20 str levels what if you're already 99 lol. I also HIGHLY doubt you don't eat twice vs a 30 defer when they have a yak lmfao.

But nah 20 def isn't pure lol 1-4 def imho

I'm going to rap this whole topic up.

Only 1 Defence, 0 XP in Defence is pure.

But, 1 - 30 Defence is accepted in the pure clanning world/competition. In all honestly, only 1 - 4 Defence should be accepted in the pure clanning world/competition.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Lol it's honestly not hard to pk with 30 def at all, you risk 30k to their 200k+

you say with 20 def you can buy corrupts. 30 def can too can't they?

Even if you can get 20 str levels what if you're already 99 lol.

I also HIGHLY doubt you don't eat twice vs a 30 defer when they have a yak lmfao.

sharks/rocktails + pots + addy + that stupid gmaul that never works vs me > 30k.

20 def corrupt>40 def in corrupt bridding. 30 def corrupt has no bonuses without prayer, and with prayer ur like 9 cmbs higher than these 20def accs im referring to so it doesn't matter. and yeah 20 def>30def+95 prayer in corrupts. 80- str won't do much, 90 range and that pot barrage too. (20def 60 atk 87 cmb fyi)

What? Lets take this slowly. ultimate str is 15%, turmoil is 23-32%. 32-15 is 17%. 17% of 118(99 str potted fyi) is 20.

this is how most fights go(in edge). Some guy hits me in addy cmaul and starts soulsplitting. My veng and I attack back, veng hits like a ~250, i hit a ~200, and soulsplit back up 100lp. Addy dude is now below half hp. I veng, hit him again ~200(+100lp) so hes under quarter health. He hits me, activates veng. Now he either dies, gets red barred, safes before he hits my veng, eats and still gets redbarred.

Now I combo him for another 30 secs with d scim(ye im 99hp 60 atk, imagine if i was 80hp 80 atk, be ripping them 530s with rapier) maybe with a dds spec or 2. He finally gets another hit on me, activates veng again. The process repeats.

Yeah... Most bring brews + 5 phx necks. Some bring whip+ags. This is prob the most effective combo, but veng just rapes them still. I don't see many with rapiers which is prob the most effective vs rps, idk about mains, cant speak from experience. Rapier korasi would prob own the mains.

Oh and if for some reason I hit really low, and they get back up to full health before the 30 secs are up, I just take 2 steps back everytime they hit me with cmaul, rendering their gmaul useless. With the gmaul out of the picture, it is impossible to combo me out with a cmaul. that thing is so slow.

oh and 40 def could always just wear prossy. and still be at an advantage in terms of str bonus, veng, and def. 2.5 cmbs

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

But, 1 - 30 Defence is accepted in the pure clanning world/competition. In all honestly, only 1 - 4 Defence should be accepted in the pure clanning world/competition.

FU Mikey i have 9 def xp

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

FU Mikey i have 9 def xp

8 def exp on Brav3 too rofl.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

You stop being pure as soon as you complete a quest that gives def xp or purposely train def.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Nice rap

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.