Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Finland - #Finnish.

Bravey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey team Finland I'm real happy for you and imma let you finnish (lol get it?), but the Baltic (LV,LT & EE) country clans were the greatest of all time. OF ALL TIME.

:kanye:

so the other country clans are better then us , but they havent managed to win us , ok. i see where u come from.

Latvian Elite Pures, Deja Vu, Lithuanian pures... all were phenomenal clans and you know why?

Because there was ZERO clan drama.

They all went out and pked on their separate days and different times, and sometimes they ended up meeting in the wilderness and they battled it out. And then they went back to killing masser teams outnumbered and still prevailed. Sometimes we decided to have joint trips and we were all on good terms with one another.

We even attempted to create a clan called Baltic with all of us together. After it failed, we still remained friends.

Rather recently we had #UnitedNations where we went out had fun and ended. (#finnish didn't show up even though they were invited)

Each and every clan had fun, got loot and made the most of pking with a group of friends, while leaving a rich legacy of stories for their respective country's runescape communities...

For all I care, your clan can be the best in the world, but so far from what I've seen, you're no different than EF or Purefect - a clan based on rivalries and public image.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Hey team Finland I'm real happy for you and imma let you finnish (lol get it?), but the Baltic (LV,LT & EE) country clans were the greatest of all time. OF ALL TIME.

:kanye:

so the other country clans are better then us , but they havent managed to win us , ok. i see where u come from.

Latvian Elite Pures, Deja Vu, Lithuanian pures... all were phenomenal clans and you know why?

Because there was ZERO clan drama.

They all went out and pked on their separate days and different times, and sometimes they ended up meeting in the wilderness and they battled it out. And then they went back to killing masser teams outnumbered and still prevailed. Sometimes we decided to have joint trips and we were all on good terms with one another.

We even attempted to create a clan called Baltic with all of us together. After it failed, we still remained friends.

Rather recently we had #UnitedNations where we went out had fun and ended. (#finnish didn't show up even though they were invited)

Each and every clan had fun, got loot and made the most of pking with a group of friends, while leaving a rich legacy of stories for their respective country's runescape communities...

For all I care, your clan can be the best in the world, but so far from what I've seen, you're no different than EF or Purefect - a clan based on rivalries and public image.

that what u said about lep and lithuanians , that's history why is it on ur mind , think about whats coming up. i would gladly accept a prep in the wilderness vs LEP if you wanna fight in the wilderness , lehgo.

-Bravey